What's going on here then?

Jesi

Reaction score
My AF is due 5th March
Believe OV around 20th, did a test today on a whim as friend had one spare at hers.

What do you make of this? On a boots brand test.:2ww:

Screenshot_20200226-185933_Gallery.jpg

They are horrendous for evap lines I think it looks grey from the pic

This was within the time frame for testing. It did get darker as time went on, but still so faint.

This was about an hour later, still grey? Driving myself line crazy:rotfl:

Screenshot_20200226-190827_Gallery.jpg

If you ovulated on the 20th it’s still very very early. You may not even have implanted yet! I would give it a couple of days and then retest with a different brand.
Goodluck!

Yes, other posts I've read seem to suggest it's too early really, I wasnt expecting to see anything this early, will wait a few more days and test again, incase my OV date is off. :thanks:

I don't see any colour to it hun.. I would wait a few days before trying again! Good luck!x

MrsBridge17: Well I dont really track, I downloaded an app and put my info in and it states the 20th. However, after posting these last night I then went on google and found various websites with calenders/calculators. As it turns out, most are stating OV is 19th, not 20th. So still none the wiser :rotfl:

Thanks so much ladies. I've not made this last 5 days easy on myself, done a test almost every day after getting the positive on Wednesday, but all came back negative. My OH brought a test yesterday, got the wrong one and brought a digital, which came back not pregnant. My AF is due on Thursday, so 3 days time, did a FRER test this morning at about 10.30am, and the line came up within the 3 minutes. Took another after school run, as I've been convinced the boots test was wrong and the line came up, also within the time frame.

You can see colour in the lines? How did a boots test pick it up so early :rofl:

In the 2nd picture the bottom test was still wet when photo was taken, the top test was dried from morning.

Screenshot_20200302-184812_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200302-184902_Gallery.jpg

Actually I had better luck with cheapies even at 15-16 dpo than first response! I think they aren’t as sensitive as they used to be Congrats!!

I got positives on cheapies before FRER this time round. Super weird! Congratulations! X

I see a faint line. Here's hoping it gets darker over next few days and you get your bfp. Good luck xx

Awww congratulations the line is getting darker. :cheer: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back