what's for dinner?

umbongo

Reaction score
I am doing Spaghetti Bolognese for dinner. Will start the sauce this afternoon so it'll get a good long simmer..yum. might need garlic bread though...
What you planning?

X

Mmm sounds good! I was planning on chicken fajitas but forgot to get chicken out of the freezer before work so no idea now, maybe lamb shank xx

im totally loving french bread with alioli and tomatoes n olives at the side nom nom. had it last night n thinking i will have same tonight! not in the mood for cooking so it makes easy meal. ive just had a shopping delivered with tonns of munchies :/ need to refrain from eating it all at once!! xx

I miss spag Bol. Not been able to have it since being pregnant

I'm having take away at a friends house, really looking forward to catching up with them

Xx

Made a watermelon, tomato and orange juice cold soup on the weekend followed by a couscous salad YUMMY!!!! This week want to try either a cold courgette soup or cucumber soup! Anything that is coooooolllllllll!!! :)

We're having chicken and bacon risotto for tea tonight :) one of my favourites!!

We've bought spaghetti bolognese for tonight as well. Seems to be quite popular today :) xx

I had tuna pasta for dinner and making a roast dinner for tea as I couldnt be arsed yesterday!

Yum! Spag bol sounds good. Ill defo be adding those ingredients onto my shopping list this week.

Sausage and mash for us tonight. Yum xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I'm being very naughty and getting fish an chips from the chippe I've been thinking about it all day yum xx

We were hoping to go for a curry try n shift baby. But I am not sure if I can eat any more of it lol il give birth to a curry at this rate hahaha might suggest pie and mash home made x

I was going to make fish and chips but now I've seen pie the fish will have to wait lol x

I have no idea what to cook?!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Ive told OH I will have sausage, mash, peas, onions and mushroom gravy ready for us when he gets home from work but really dont feel like cooking so might suprise him withhis favourite take away iinstead :)

Quiche, salad and new potatoes. But now I want curry!! :)

We had BBQ food left over from yesterday haha! But I'm really fancying a curry today too, especially since we've been talking about curries at work. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back