What's everyone's plans for the heatwave weekend?

Nomad

Reaction score
So after a truly shit day at work I'm waiting for hubby to get home with pizza and non-alcoholic wine - I really haven't missed drinking but man I could do with one today!

I'm hoping hubby will finish painting the nursery tomorrow so that I can get it how I want it. Then on Sunday we're off to an airshow...not convinced it's the best idea as it's meant to be 27 degrees - hopefully I'll find some shade to park myself in...

What's everyone else's plans for the hot weekend? x

I think I'm gonna be hiding its soo hot and I just burn :-( x

Crying I think. It's too hot and it's making me feel ill! Step daughters are here so it's going to involve going out when I'd rather hide at home! May possibly do a car boot Sunday. Need the money and the girls can help.
Xx

what I would like to be doing is giving birth, I am more likely to be melting trying to hide from the sun!!! x

Same as the others ha its far too hot just gonna hide in the coolest part of the house tomorrow lol then I'm at a baby fair on Sunday :) xx

Hubbys working till Tues so on my own. Got a mountain of housework. Sat pm I'm taking my car out to try sell it, sat night I have mates bday meal, Sunday I'm designated driver for a friends birthday open house event/bbq which will be most of the day.

between that ill be SUNBATHING! whoop whoop! Can't wait to make go most of this glorious weather were supposed go be getting!

Xx

oh man im so jelous of all the lovely hot weather u guys talk of...im in scotland and although its been ok it sounds lime u guys have the sun and heat...i love sunny weather...think its to b about 20 here over wkend but cloudy :( was tempted to do a wkend down south but im to scared i will go into labour plus i cant walk much so would b very limited. ahh enjoy your heatwave!!!!! x

Lyndsey come stay with me lol, I'm 3 miles from the beach ! Long old drive though! Predicted 26 for Portsmouth Sunday!

Xx

I'm going to do a few things around the house tomorrow and then off to buy an activity gym for little one! Car Booty on Sunday as my nesting has gone into overdrive and I have a few items to sell.

Baby is seriously pushing south and had a few period pains earlier with back pain, so fingers crossed he makes an appearance...not at the carboot though :) x

I also plan to be hiding. My mum and dad have been on holiday in Staffordshire. They live in Cumbria and I live in Birmingham now, so they're popping over for a visit tomorrow. Hoping to sort a few things out in the nursery and wash all of baby's things.

Not very fun being pregnant with hot weather. Ad humidity and it's miserable. But at least we have a pool to swim in. The only thing is my two kids expect me to play with them in the pool so much that it takes every last drop of my prego energy! They're such sweet, fun kids, I just can't let them down though. LOL

well I'm at a first birthday party today- a teddy bears picnic ! then tonight got my friends birthday BBQ

tomorrow I plan on doing nothing except lying and resting my back :)

I have my son's new big school (that he starts in Sept) school fete and bbq.
Then we are off to pay the deposit on our wedding venue and meeting with wedding planner.

Sunday we are going to cafe for a cooked breakfast in the morning , then cross over the road to the beach. ( i live opposite the beach!!) Coolest place to be in the heat cos of the sea air.

Have a lovely weekend everyone xxx

We finished nursery this morning and I'm super pleased with it and then had family over for a bbq this afternoon perfect because I didn't have to cook! Tommo we have no plans I might suggest we go for a walk down the river in Windsor it's not to far a drive from here n is fairly shady too there if not il sit in garden I think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back