whats everyone doing for new years eve?

im goin 2 a party wiv star n kay (her bf) n im not gonna drink coz mum wud kill me if i came home off ma face. lol she gets stressed easy. :(

love
xx willow xx

Dont worry Willow, its only a couple of months more till you can go out again if you arent too tired.

Tonight for the first time in 12 years I will be staying in. I feel rough and my toddler will still be up in the morning. We will probably watch all the new years tv we miss because we are out like chewin the fat. Do you get that in England. Its a rare treat. Come to think of it you probably wont get 'only an excuse' either.

Take care everyone and have a happy new year.

Laura.

ye i have only got 13 weeks to go. how many months is that?

i dunno. oh well happy new year evri1!!!

love
xx willow xx

lm staying in with my man,... can imagine it be quite expensive going out new years eve so will stay in and cunsume a glass or two of champaigne! :lol:

13 weeks would be about 3.5 months assuming you will go over a wee bit. Ive about 7 months to go and I have been singing to the toilet all day. I might have a guiness later on, have one of those, its got iron in it and its good for you and baby. Only 1 though, not the 4 pack.

Good call fluffy, champers sounds nice too.

Laura

I will be staying in and seeing Jamies very first new year in together as a proper little family!!!

Me , OH and jamie all snuggled up in front of the fire awwwww!

Will have a couple glasses of wine too thou!! :wink: :wink:

Hi Laura

No we didn't get Chewin the Fat when we lived in England - its a shame though - it's brilliant!

We stayed in, had DH's family over today so had to get some stuf ready for that and enjoyed just spending time with DH cosy together in the warm!

Lucy
34 + 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back