whats every1 doing for NYE?

Just going round to mums, just like we did last year!
Do ya remember Kim? My girls crimping your hair lol! :lol:
Ah we'll miss you :(
NYE will prob get shortened by 4 tired children so I doubt we'll be singing as the bell rings 12

Twinkletoesnw said:
Just going round to mums, just like we did last year!
Do ya remember Kim? My girls crimping your hair lol! :lol:
Ah we'll miss you :(
NYE will prob get shortened by 4 tired children so I doubt we'll be singing as the bell rings 12

ohhhhh why did you have to mention that :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :hug: :hug:
lol
hope you have a good one again, and i hope warren doesnt get molested by your mums friend again haha!!

i will be in bed by 10 as usual and hannah will be in bed at 7, malc and kieron will be at a perty across the road at his mums but they are welcome to it lol watching normal people act stupid after a few drinks isnt my idea of fun

aww hope everyone has fun whether they going out, havin a house party or havin a quiet nite :hug:

I'm going out :cheer: Mums coming to have the kids here and stopping the night! Going to the local for an hour or so then off to SIL for a house party. Not even going back home cos mum said we can go back to hers while the house is empty :cheer: :cheer:

for the first year EVER i am going to go to my bed. We wouldnt have been going out as we were out earlier in the week and the kids are up early so I am going to be one of those people that turn off their phone, haha.
I hope everyone else enjoys their shindigs.

quite night with my parents for the bells, then im meeting up with a mate and spending rest of the night at hers lol nothin exciting, and i doubt ill even be drinking either

Glad I'm not the only one staying in.... :? Mmm...there's loads of choccies left from Christmas. :D

Watching Soaps &PF :D
& in and out to my baby who isn't too well today :(

I bullied my DH into going out, my babies are in bed, I've got some cream cheese and chive kettle chips and a pint of fresh orange. :cheer:

Bed before 10....heaven :cheer: :cheer:

We are going to a mates party and the little guy is coming with us, i really cant be bothered though :?

One bonus though, i get to see the kitten again :D

sarah&lj: :hug:

redshoes: hope isaac feels better soon, give him this from me :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27