whats every1 doing for NYE?

trixipaws

Reaction score
haha, breast-feeding and lack of baby-sitters is an EXCELLENT excuse to avoid the inevitable expense and disappointment of a NYE nite out (theyre never as good as u hope they gonna be are they!)-

and snuggle up with a big bag of sweets and huge mug of tea watching TOP 100 EIGHTIES MOVIES! :cheer:

what about u lot im being nosey lol

probably the same as you but without the breastfeeding part!! lol :lol:

a night in with lots of food and sweets, i got a choc fountain for xmas so gonna set it up n dip loads of nice food in it!!!marshmallows, strawberries, biscuits and anything else i can get my hands on!!!! :D

im babysitting so ill proberly just play on the wii all night lol n maybe call a few people at midnight :)

Kimbo said:
probably the same as you but without the breastfeeding part!! lol :lol:

well if you got REALLY bored you could always give it a go :rotfl:

I cant decided what to do, we have my aunty babysitting so I kind of feel obliged to go out cos of that but TBH I can't be bothered, it's cold, overpirced and over rated :( I'd rather sit and eat you bag of sweet Trixie.. budge up :lol:

aww we can have a little forum party on here, for all us mums/mums to be who arent going out n gunna be boring old farts watching tv n munchin crap - YIPEEEE

Sounds like a fab idea.. bring a bottle.

My contribution isn't too posh or anything but will keep us going for a bit..

party.jpg

def dont want to be stuck inside in my pjs watchin tv and eatin - i do that every night haha :lol:

either out and about or over at familys quaffing champers for me ta :wink:

ok now i am going to piss everyone off here who is staying in....we have stayed in every New Year for the last 11 years due to having children...............................

but this year......... we are going to Take Thats New Years Eve party at the O2 staduim, with guests the Sugababes! .................. also we are travelling up to London in a ..............Hummer Limo!!!!!!OMG.
i am well excited, bought myself a lovely top today..can't wait.
MIL is sleeping round here so the kids will be fine, but it doesn't end til 1.30 am, so will be well :sleep: the next day :D

wow Foxy, that sounds FABULOUS!!! what a great way to open 2008!!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Aww Foxy I am so jealous!!

I seen tickets on ticketmaster other day, 299 but your got a champagne buffet at this posh wine bar before and VIP seats or something. If I lived anywere near London I would have bought them but would be away from Jack too long if I tried to travel from up here so couldn't :(

Hope you have a fabulous time!!!!!!!! :cheer: :hug:

aww thanks girls :D yeh the tickets were £99 plus £8 booking fee or something like that, my friend did all that so nut sure of the exact amount.
i am getting nrevous, went to see Take That on Dec 6th so i know they are fab :cheer: :cheer:

wish you girls were coming too, theres only 4 of us in the limo (which can hold 16 ppl) due to my freidn being let donw ny other ppl & she had already put down the deposit, so i wish you could all come :cheer:

Staying in with family, a good dvd and a bottle of archers and Lemnonade, get the kids too bed and get tiddled 8) and hopefully having a new year bonk! :rotfl:

For me its the perfect new year, dont have to worry about babysitters, if i look fat in my dress, wont spend any money and will wake in my own bed :D :D :D

im having a party!! :cheer: :cheer: but that means i shud not be sitting here and shud be cleaning. :(

xxxxx

samandbump said:
a night in with lots of food and sweets, i got a choc fountain for xmas so gonna set it up n dip loads of nice food in it!!!marshmallows, strawberries, biscuits and anything else i can get my hands on!!!! :D

and turkey??? :twisted:

We are staying home, always do on New Years. Chances are, despite my best intentions I'll be sound asleep when the clock strikes midnight and 2008 rolls along

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Staying in with my lovely family and we are having my 1 year old nephew over for the night too. :)

We're packing the boy off to Liverpool and off to a big house party at our friends'.

It was brill last year, really looking forward to it :D

kazlin said:
samandbump said:

god no!!!! if i have to eat anymore of that stuff before next christmas i will be sick, im all turkied out!!!!!!!!! :puke:

samandbump said:
kazlin said:
samandbump said:

god no!!!! if i have to eat anymore of that stuff before next christmas i will be sick, im all turkied out!!!!!!!!! :puke:

Ive not had any turkey this year :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back