What you girls think :)

Leix

Reaction score
Heya.

What you girls think about this test, good sign in right direction?
The line appeared straight away.
Photo0327.jpg

Photo0330.jpg

Once dried
Photo0335.jpg

Thank youu x

dont mean to be rude hun, but you have already posted this once, under a different title in same section with in mins of each other!!

I cant see a positive, all I can see is one line and poss what looks like a control line!

I'm afraid I can only see 1 line too. For a positive on those tests it's 2 lines hun. Is it really faint and the pics not picking it up?

hi hon, I looked at this earlier and chickened out of being the first to post...sorry. I can only see one line and with those ones its def two lines you need. sorry babe. x

the second ine looks white - probably evaporation line/where the second line would be. sorry hun :hug: :hug:

Hun i cant see another line either only the control line to say the test
has worked i got a very faint line with the same test 5 days ago its very faint and cant
be seen when takin photo or even seen when i invert it so mine was just a evap
This is proberely what you can see ..

A line that we cant cause you have to squint to see it
fingers crossed that it gets darker for you cause thesa tests can pick up
very early pregnancy! and somtimes they only show a eye squintin faint line then a few days
later it gets darker your hcg pregnancy hormone doubles every 48hrs
so try testing in another 2 days .. When is your Af due hun ??
x

i like line spotting but im affraid i cant see the 2nd line :( :( :( hope u get a better result in a few days :hug: :hug:

Sorry sweet i can only see one line too...but i second the other girls in hoping that the line you see gets darker :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back