What were your HGC levels???

itchycoo

Reaction score
Hi all 😊 Haven't posted in years... Since I was pregnant 5 year ago in fact! However me and my partner have been trying for around 6 months (when I say trying, I came off the pill and we said we'll see if it happens rather than put to much stress on it) periods have continued as normal in this time.. Over the past month I've been bleeding intermittently and feeling very tired, went to docs and turns out I'm pregnant! Absolutly over the moon but no idea how far I am! They did an examination and said cervix is closed and all seems fine, but they said my hgc levels are 83000... I have a scan Monday afternoon so will know where I am them as having my normal period just last week I'm clueless tbh!
Just wondering if anyone knows what there levels were and how far they were?

I remember having my hcg checked loads at our fertility clinic as we couldn't believe we were pregnant after ttc 2 years. I can't remember the exact numbers and dates but if you Google hcg level charts there's a load of them for comparison and how far along approx. congrats btw x

Here's a guide to hcg levels, they vary widely

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 38
I was told the number on its own doesn't mean that much, it's more about if it's doubling xxxxx

That's true MrsBee, but she was asking hcg levels with regards to determining how far along the pregnancy is not if it's progressing x

I'm really struggling to know if I'm progressing or what, I've lost s lot of blood but that was last week then I had an examination on Friday cervix is closed no blood and hgc of 83000 which is quite high it I have miscarried I must have been quite far along I think as that seems to be quite high! And I'm struggling to see how I can be quite far as I had a normal period end of Dec beginning of New Years and I think s normal period end of Jan! I'm
Hoping the blood I've lost is nothing, doctor seemed confident blood was just down to hormones and my scan tomorrow would tell me how far along I was. Fingers crossed all is okay ����

I misunderstood your post. Hope it turns out well for you x

My hcg levels were 37000 odd when i found out i was pregnant and i was 7-8 weeks then xx

I just thought I would update, had a scan and I'm 9 weeks 1 day! 2 normal periods during that time! Bruising round the womb caused bleeding baby fine heart beat strong eeek absolutly over the moon ☺️☺️☺️

So pleased for you, huge congratulations :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back