What were your first symptoms?

Kristin

Reaction score
What were your first symptoms and how soon did they start? Any cravings for certain foods come out of no where?

Around 5weeks started to feel bit nauseous nothing really worth talking about. Boob feeling heavier and feeling hungry. Little bit tired then all that went away and I'm only beginning to feel pregnant again today.
Never had the cravings with any of my pregnancies

What were your first symptoms and how soon did they start? Any cravings for certain foods come out of no where?
Yes, before I even knew I was pregnant my friend was like why are you eating sausage rolls at 10 am but I was so hungry and it’s all I wanted. She said you’re pregnant. I didn’t do a test for another week and when I did it was blazing positive! Food for me was the first sign and sore boobs.

Before I knew I was pregnant I had really dry skin on my face & came out with a sore on my mouth. That mixed with painful boobs, cramps & a late period made me test.

The nausea started at about weeks 6-7.

Sore boobs around the tops and sides few days before period due. This wasn’t normal for me as it isn’t a precursor for menstruation for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back