What were your earliest signs of pregnancy?

PeanutButter

Reaction score
2 dpo and it's killing me already lol, I know I'll have no signs yet but thought it'd be good a read.
If I go from my period tracker with my first pregnancy i conceived cd15 and found out 18 dpo. But had sore boobs from about 6dpo but I wasn't looking for signs and my boobs always doing so weird stuff aha. On the way to work about 8dpo I was nearly sick of the bus, i rarely ever got car sick (and it still hasn't gone now in a car or the bus ahh). And dry mouth started about 5dpo, hated it! So all mine came pretty early and I didn't even know! A couple days before af was due, a thing popped into my head like I think your pregnant and I just sat with a huge smile for a bit lol. My cat was constantly trying to lye on me, I'd wake up and she'd be on my chest like oh good morning, let me kneed you in the in my face!
How about you ladies? Did your pets start acting weird around you? Xx
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey I noticed symptoms a few days before AF was due, cramp, sneezing, feeling hot etc and I also just knew I was! Sadly mine ended in mc too in September at 10 weeks :-(

I'm only kust trying again but due on AF in next couple days and not feeling like last time. I need to stop symptom spotting!!

Good luck xx

Hi Peanut butter!

Fingers crossed for you!
It's funny you should mention pets as me and my Husband were just talking about how weird our dog has been acting around me! I'm only 5 weeks pregnant but he jumps up and rests his head against my stomach and puts his paw on it too - not something he would EVER normally do!
Maybe they sense something??

Xx

Fx for you aragon, I really hope you get your rainbow soon!! Xx I know symptom spotting is horrible when you think you have all the signs but af comes, but in the 2ww as soon as I feel/something different in get my hopes up, hate it lol x
Pets are strange, I think they can sense hormone changes, when I went round mother in laws while pregnant her dog wouldn't come near me, and she absolutely loves me, more then anyone else, bout a week after mc she got excited when I walked in again aha x

Literally nothing. Probably the first month without any "symptoms" lol
The first inclination I got was a small bleed and cramps on 9dpo, and that same night felt feverish. Other than that, nadda.

I was the exact same! A few months before I was positive I was pregnant. I had every symptom going of pregnancy and when AF arrived I was so shocked!
The month I had almost zero symptoms I got my BFP! I'm 5 weeks and so far I only keep having AF like cramps and went off my cups of tea (which I used to love) and I have slightly sore boobs, bloated and hungry all the time! The other morning I felt really nauseous but it went away within a few minutes.

Last edited:
I was pg in September and my mums dog started being very cosy with me, since my mc he's just been normal and not too interested, I was there on Saturday and he jumped up on the sofa and lay right across my tummy...I've had 2 early faint positives yesterday and today so maybe Bruno is onto something again!! haha xx

I had a cold but it's hard to tell if that was linked to my BFP as it was December.

Funny you should ask that as since we found out my cat has stopped sleeping on the bed?! She slept on my bed every single night for the past 4 years! x

In August, we had walked up and down Scarfell Pike when I was 8DPO, 9DPO was tired and ate a whole share bag of salt and vinegar crisps in the car on the way home from the Lakes - then came home and slept for 2 hours, but I always love a good afternoon nap. Tested with a cheapie at 9DPO and got the faintest of lines, then a clear line on a FRER at 10DPO. It was only at about 12DPO by boobs started to ache. Unfortunately I m/c or chemical (don't know which is the correct term) at 5 weeks. Symptoms seem so different for different people. Here I am 6DPO expecting symptoms! Head, brick wall! X

BOOOOOOOBS!!!!! I never seen them so large, veiny and sore xx

Peeing and boobs for me... And a weird feeling in my stomach like someone has tied a piece of string round my middle and it's pulling me in! X

For me I cudnt stop trumping. It was wild.. lol
But it was all to do with the progesterone breaking down whatever it does. For me this has always been my first sign before taken any tests.

For me it was high CP and creamy CM. Feeling sick, dizzy. Having heartburn. Sore BBS. And wind. Xx

Boobs!!! And also loads of cm (kept thinking af had arrived) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back