what were symptoms leading to bfp??

Sarah10987

Reaction score
Feel like I'm going crazy but scared to test

Af like cramps making me feel sick
Nipples erect and killing shower even hurt me.
Diarrhoea
Brown discharge spots after sex last week.

Going to wait until weekend to test.

Barely anything I was convinced I was out.

Mainly a chest infection. I have had that in previous pregnancies but of course didn't immediately link it until getting my bfp.

I still don't feel pregnant now compared to how I did last time. This time though pgp is creeping in so I'm starting to feel a bit more sore and waddley.

Oh and my nipples have been pretty much erect though out.

Good luck!

xxxxx

Thanks for your input :)
I also have a lot of gurgling going on in my uterus. But my nipples feel on fire. I'm excited but scared at the same time xx

I was really hungry and felt like I had done an intense abs workout the week before I got my BFP. I also got drunk really quickly - I didn't drink much before anyway but I was really drunk after a couple of mojitos and my DH was like thats not normal LOL.

My symptoms with my son was coffee tasted like dish soap like someone had put a tiny bit into my coffee or something, then I'd feel queasy and just unwell, then cooking meat made me ill I couldn't stand the texture or taste of it I was only 5 weeks but I tested on what should of been the day af arrived I was apparently 6/7 but everyone is different so you may have sickness really early xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back