what was yor luteal phase ?? :)

babyg

Reaction score
hey ladies in tri 1:wave:

dunno if i am even allow to post here as im from ttc

but was just wondering what your luteal phase was with all you's getting your bfp. i am curious as mine is 12 - bit on the short side

Didn't want to read and run...I had to look up what it meant lol...still I have no idea how to work it out x

:wave: Since my periods came back after having Toby (when he was about 16 months) it's been 11 or 12 days. I did wonder if that was going to be too short and cause problems - when I was trying for the boys it was always 13 days (I assume it was shorter this time as I was still feeding Toby, although I was feeding Sam when I got pregnant with Toby too) - but clearly it hasn't, and I hope it doesn't for you either x

If I knew what it was I probably still wouldn't have an idea lol xxxxxxxxxxx

It's the number of days between ovulation and your next period. It's usually 12-16 days with an average of 14 but it's pretty much constant for each person (unless you're awkward and breastfeeding like me!)
If it's too short (some doctors consider 12 short, but generally 10 or less) then implantation may not occur before the lining of your uterus starts to shed. Implantation is usually 6-10dpo though, so even with a 10 day LP there's still hope x

And you are welcome to post anywhere babyg! x

I think mine was 16 days :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I think mine was always about 12 - didn't really track for the last few months.

It's the number of days between ovulation and your next period. It's usually 12-16 days with an average of 14 but it's pretty much constant for each person (unless you're awkward and breastfeeding like me!)
If it's too short (some doctors consider 12 short, but generally 10 or less) then implantation may not occur before the lining of your uterus starts to shed. Implantation is usually 6-10dpo though, so even with a 10 day LP there's still hope x

Aaahhhh ok that makes sense thanks :D. It's slowly dawning on me why it took so long to get pregnant lmao xxxxxxxxx

Mine are usually 14 days, although late in the cycle (I usually ovulated around CD17/18) but this time round my ovulation still wasn't pinpointed and I won't know for sure until I get a proper scan measurement. I had though that I OVd on CD18 but it could have been as late as CD23 (according to my first scan) but then that would have meant I got my bfp on 7DPO which just doesn't seem likely!

Anyway, my 'normal' cycles I had a 14 day luteal phase xx

thanks for your replies ladies :) :)

Last edited:
My af always arrived exactly 10 days after my positive opk and I asked the doc about it and he told me not to worry. Obviously proved not to be a problem! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back