what was ur favourite age and why

trixipaws

Reaction score
my sister said she wishes she was a child again and about 7 was her favourite age- which i found bizarre!
my favourite age was 19, because:

i lived at my parents rent-free, had all my laundry done for me and all my food bought for me
i went out to clubs and parties 3 or 4 times a week
i could sleep when and how much i wanted
i had about 300 friends
i was free and single (not that i want to be again, but it was fun back then!)
i had no mortgage or debts
i went to college with my sister and didnt hav to work
i ate what i wanted and was a size 6

ill never have it that easy again lol!

15/16 i think
still at school, didnt have to worry about money
had the best friends ever (where have they gone! :wall: )
discovered a way of getting beer out the house lol
discovered boys properly! lol :oops:
everything was easy
i was a lot thinner :lol:
we used to go to the cricket club every thurs, fri & sat nights, drinking as much as we could!
friends stopped over and we always had a brill time

midna said:
17 i was careless wreckless partyed hard ...there seemed little consequences back then lol.

ditto!! same age, same reasons!!

As i didn't have any cares in the world...could go out drinking brought clothes and could drop everythin at a drop of a hat.
Me and my then best mate were like sisters.

But i also like my age now 22
As i feel like i have purpose now(Keeley) and i know there's better things to buy then alcohol(like baby clothes and pink things :lol: )
And i also feel secure now :)

20/21

I was a student at Uni doing my gap year in Berlin
I had my very own flat for the first time
I had more money than I'd ever had before
I worked a 9hr week
I travelled Europe
I partied in the big city without a care in the world
I discovered that sex could actually be fun, that drugs could be too and that raves were MAGIC!! :lol:
I felt invincible!

16/17 cos I was still living at home and working full time so I was loaded. Could go out when ever I wanted and stay in bed all day on the weekend :D Wouldn't want to be back there though!

i loved my 21st year.

no idea why. i just remember that year was good. I LOVED being 21.

Mine is 19 (summer of)

I was living in Spain for the first time
Just started going out with hubby
Was out partying nearly everynight
My only worries were ...didn't really have any!

22 partied hard, earned lots of money and had no stress. How can so much change in a year!!

21 :D

I spent the year travelling around Australia, Singapore, Maylasia and Thailand with my hot boyfriend! (ex now) I was young, slim and tanned and had quite a bit of money having spent the previous 3 years working my butt off. I had so much fun, meet some wonderful people and saw some beautiful sights. A great year!

17... Just moved out of home... had no responsibilities other than to keep my self as tanked up as possible and going out partying... Didn't have my mum breathing down my neck.. had money, had a job... I was free and independent...

Nows a pretty good age too... people pay attention to you once you're past 25 they consider you an adult.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

id say 15/16 i was at school had loads of friends no worries and life seemed so easy

I think it was 30....

I became a mum, got married and started to feel 'right' in my own skin :D

31 is pretty cool so far too....

Now is the best time for me... 31

I have a fantastic husband... a beautiful baby..a nice house.. great parents..a good job and our health! :D

midna said:
17 i was careless wreckless partyed hard ...there seemed little consequences back then lol.

exactly the same here, but i do like being older too. For very different reasons.

all of my 20s I think. Although I had to work, I did a job I loved, married a man I adored and we have had the best time ever, travelling, partying and doing all the things we wanted to do as teenagers but could never afford.

Our DINKY lifestyle is coming to an end now as I prepare to become a SAHM, but I am just as excited about my 30s :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Happybunny said:
all of my 20s I think. Although I had to work, I did a job I loved, married a man I adored and we have had the best time ever, travelling, partying and doing all the things we wanted to do as teenagers but could never afford.

Our DINKY lifestyle is coming to an end now as I prepare to become a SAHM, but I am just as excited about my 30s :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i love being in my 30's. i had a big party when i was 30!! i am happier than ever in my 30's than i have ever been :)

now - I've met a lovely man, getting married 2 kids :rotfl: good job, nice(ish) house

I like my age now which is 21!

I'm married to a gorgeous amazing man and I have the most beautiful son! I have a job which I actually enjoy scarily enough :lol: and we're just on the road to buying our own house! I have a great group of friends and I'm the happiest I have ever been!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back