What was that all about?!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Yvonne, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

What was Chicco all about tonight?

Oh my god, that song was soooo crap i felt embarrassed for him!
    Waht was the screens with the clock face all about?!

It is getting worse each week, those little kids?????????? Where did they come from?

Nicholas had potential and yeah conway sisters were good tonight, but chicco- it must be a fix!!

Grrrrr, he's so big headed!!

2. stephlw25

stephlw25 Well-Known Member

ha ha ha i have to say the song made me laugh sooooo much!! and i thought the kids were quite sweet!!!
    I think the clock faces were meant to mean thats its "chicco time" lol

As for conway sisters.......OMG get rid of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. honey7733

honey7733 Well-Known Member

i agree!! i don`t think they are very good either!!!

chico is crap!!! he should be next to go!! :)

4. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

Chicco is pure cheese!!!

Conway sisters are ok but there is one singer the rest just go "ooooooooohhh", or "la la la la".

It's not being a band that!!

I want shane to win!!

5. lisa31

lisa31 Well-Known Member

me to! - Shane everytime!! lol :wink:

I hate Chicco but I have a horrible suspicion he will win and that song will be number 1 before we know it lol - I wouldnt be surprised :roll:

My brother was round and we were laughing saying he will become all the rage and the all the kids will love him (like spice girls) and they will be selling 'Chicco Alarm Clocks' that say "What time is it" over and over again.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Mind you, Bob the Builder was No.1 once - what hope is there??!! lol lol

6. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

lol, i have to be honest and admit that chico has won me over, he is brill!

he cant sing, granted, but now a days you dont need to be a perfect singer to make it, just a good entertainer, look at Ozzy, he cant sing, yet he made it big and everyone loves him.

The conway sister do my head in, i think it was there best performance yet last night, but the lead singer girl has such an attitude problem that its put me right off them!

I thought journey south were the best by far last night, Angels is a really hard song to sing, but they sang it better than Robbie himself! :D

7. Kerry

Kerry Well-Known Member

Have to agree with you Layla - Chicco is growing on me and last nights performance was fun if nothing else, he is an entertainer (of sorts) and doesn't do a bad job really.

I think the Conway sisters have been very lucky to stay in but I also think Nicholas deserved to go home last night - Sharon was right when she said he wasn't going anywhere - and it drives me mad when he sways like stevie wonder when being interviewed!!

Shane or Journey South To WIN!!

8. emma1976

emma1976 Well-Known Member

Oh no I missed it!!! Gutted, I like Chicco as well!! Wouldn't say no. Although if anyone saw those pictures of him when he was a stripper with really long brown hair like Brian May you might think otherwise. I think he's great though, can't sing but he's funny cos he's crap but he's won so many people over.

Hehehehe................WHAT TIME IS IT???????? ..................... :roll: :lol:

Can't stand the Conway Sisters though they are well up their own asses!

COME ON CHICCO

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9. Urchin

Urchin Well-Known Member

Nah I hate Chicco.

If the show was about finding the best kids entertainer, he would win hands down, but jumping round like an idiot does not equal talent if you ask me!

10. Tara & Liam

Tara & Liam Well-Known Member

This post has made me laugh.

I cringed when i first saw chicco but he has sort of grown on me now.

I think that Shane should win as he would fit in the best on top of the pops.

i will be buying Andy's cd if he releases one. Me and Mrs Jones was easily the best performance last night.

If i was Sharon i would have a hot cup of tea to throw over louis last night. He is just a pathetic excuse of a man, cant stand him. What individual singer acts has he got. i mean i only know him for westlife and girls aloud. I think that he was a terrible mentor for nicholas. the poor kid had a lot of potential but louie only seems interested in shane.

must admit i did miss maria last night.

x

11. ashley22

ashley22 Well-Known Member

My four year old loves Chico. He loves it when he dances!