What was birth like with your third baby?

Kholl

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Obviously I know every woman and birth is different but I'd love to hear your experiences-- for those of you with 3+, how did your third labor and delivery compare to the first 2?

My first was born at 40+6, 15 hrs of very active labor and 1 hr pushing.
My second was born at 39+5, lots of erratic contractions leading to about 3 hours of active labor and 4 minutes of pushing (he was born 9 minutes after we got to the hospital!)

I'm 16 weeks (tomorrow) with baby 3 and can't wait to see how this one gets here!

I'm pregnant with my 3rd to. With my 1st baby I was induced at 42weeks and with my 2nd baby i was induced at 41weeks as they were worried that he was small, however he turned out normally weight lol, I'm hoping not to be induced with this baby however I think that is unlikely lol x

Emergency section due to been undetected breech....went into hospital in labour expecting a normal delivery and had section 3 hours after walking in x

I'm pregnant with my 3rd my 1st was 12 days late and in labour 15hrd 2 of which were spent in hospital 2nd was 4 days late waters broke was very rapid after that and was born 2 hrs later x hopefully this one will be on time xx

Ooh I don't know but I'm also curious! With my son it was 48 hours from first contraction to birth, which was done via ventouse and episiotomy after an exhausting labour. It was horrid. My daughter however was the exact opposite, an hour of increasingly strong contractions followed by about 5 minutes of pushing. Luckily I was in hospital already because there's no way I'd have made it there on time! I'm actually slightly concerned number 3 may arrive in the car park lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back