what waist measurements are you all?!

petchy

Reaction score
i have just measured my (non-existing) waist, and it's 125cm!!! that's 49 inches!!!)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

not that i know what i was before pregnancy, lol! but that does sound HUGE!!!

mine was measuring a massive 51 inches at 41 weeks! No wonder I couldn't hardly walk.Lol

Well im 46 and a half inches with still 5 weeks left................thats 20 inches bigger than pre preg! Roll on jelly belly!

Mine is 44 inches. Only 12 inches bigger than my previous waist measurement of 32 inches. i thought I was going to get much bigger than this and I haven't put on any weight in the past two weeks, despite comfort eating on sweets and doughnuts. :roll:

Mine only got to 41 inches, but I did deliver 3 weeks early :shock:

Mine's is 46 inches, with a fundus measurement of 41.5cm taken last week. Pre pregnancy waist measurement was 27 inches! :shock:

Oh Lordy, my waist is 39" and i've still got 11 weeks to go, very scared now.
I think this baby will be a whopper, either that or I really need to lay off the chocolate (it's soooooooo nice tho.! :lol:)

Nicki. :D

im 42 inch with 10 days left. (or 24 days...who knows!?)
it hasnt grown much since about 34 weeks now! onl 10 inches bigger than normal.

Mines 36 inches!Grow bean grow!! I always worry it's too small.

xxx

LOL just measured myself and am 42" lol thinking a liqiod diet once baby is born! lol

hi i was measured today by my doctor, Im 106 cms !! thats almost 42 inches at 32 weeks !!!! 1st baby, and needless to say I feel huge !!! no preeclampsia so far, thats good, doc says Im fine and do my normal life, my mother in law keeps saying that baby is growing "out" whatever that means, i have a medium frame but Im getting worried how much bigger i will end!:roll: dressing every day is already a battle!!

Not too sure what my waist is but the fullest part of me is 50in...i feel massive considering i am measuring bigger than my 23stone cousin its very sad!

I'm 43" at my widest part of the bump. I'm not looking forward to the flabby belly coming back :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back