what vits are your oh on?

toscacat

Reaction score
Just wondered what vitamins your other halfs are on mine was on pregnacare pre conception but wondered if there were other options?

Santogen Father to Be was what got me knocked up my love xx ;)

We both are on the him and her pregnacare conceive tablets...he hates taking them but does otherwise id kill him! LOL x

My dh is on the zita west vits (normal and boost) they are expensive but have very good reviews but we have a male factor problem too!

My poor DH is takin about 8 different supplements bless him - I'm really into nurtition and I don't think the levels of stuff they put into pregnacare etc is high enough - hadn't though about Zita West's supplements, but bought 3 months worth of the other stuff now lol! Here's what the poor bloke is taking:

Multivitamin
Fish oil
co enzyme q10
Extra selenium
Extra vitamin c
Arginine
Extra b12
Extra vitamin e

All of these supplements were recommended in Zita West's book to help sperm quality/quantity - he just says he takes them as he wants a quiet life lol! Maybe I'm going a little over the top (!!), but just want to do everything I can to help our chances.... xx

My poor DH is takin about 8 different supplements bless him - I'm really into nurtition and I don't think the levels of stuff they put into pregnacare etc is high enough - hadn't though about Zita West's supplements, but bought 3 months worth of the other stuff now lol! Here's what the poor bloke is taking:

Multivitamin
Fish oil
co enzyme q10
Extra selenium
Extra vitamin c
Arginine
Extra b12
Extra vitamin e

All of these supplements were recommended in Zita West's book to help sperm quality/quantity - he just says he takes them as he wants a quiet life lol! Maybe I'm going a little over the top (!!), but just want to do everything I can to help our chances.... xx
Wow i bet he has super sperm! You are going to have a very strong little bean hunni!! :) xxx

Multivitamin
Fish oil
co enzyme q10
Extra selenium
Extra vitamin c
Arginine
Extra b12
Extra vitamin e

Make sure he's getting zinc hon, for healthy reproduction xx

Pregnacare His and Hers starting today, before he was taking wellman conception and i was taking either boots or tescos own brand!!

pregnancare conception and EPO for me, wellman conception for him.

Multivitamin
Fish oil
co enzyme q10
Extra selenium
Extra vitamin c
Arginine
Extra b12
Extra vitamin e

Wow i bet he has super sperm! You are going to have a very strong little bean hunni!! :) xxx

He better have! Either that or very expensive wee lol! :D xx

Multivitamin
Fish oil
co enzyme q10
Extra selenium
Extra vitamin c
Arginine
Extra b12
Extra vitamin e

Make sure he's getting zinc hon, for healthy reproduction xx

Thanks - yeah there's 15mg of zinc in the multivit :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back