What vitamins/supplements were you taking prior to IVF?

louielly

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this has probably been asked many times before but as the title says..... what vitamins and supplements were you taking before your IVF cycle?

I've taken tons in the past including COQ10/Ubiquinol, Omega 3, Vitamin D, Inositol and so many more.....

Serum have recommended we take COQ10, Melatonin and Inositol. I've decided not to take the Melatonin as I keep reading that it can exuberate depression and I do tend to have a bit of this. I wasn't going to take the Inositol as was taking it last cycle and only had one egg retrieved and I'd put 2 & 2 together and come up with 6 that that could have been the cause. I've changed my mind though after doing some research, so am taking it again.

So this cycle I am on:
COQ10 800-1200mg (I was using the stronger version called Ubiquinol last time)
Inositol & Folate from Zita West
The antioxidant tablets from Zita West - a top up to your usual prenatal vitamin
Vitamin D spray 3000mg
Omega 3 with DHA & EPA 1050mg
Centrium Pre natal tablets

Any suggestions? X

Last edited:
I just took conception vitamin. High dose vit d spray (my Amh increases after this. Was only 2, went up to 4. Still low for age, but better) and 800mg of coq10 a day. Lots of luck for your cycle xx

Lisey what is Vitamin D spray ? I just take vitamin D tablets are they the same?

They are the same. Mine was just a spray you put under the tongue. I got it mostly cos I was sick of all the tabs xx

I just took vitamin D and CoQ10 on and off (some cycles I have, some not). My friend's consultant at my clinic told her to take it so I guess it's good. X

Hi louielly

For me I am taking centrum for women it has many vitamins and folic acid too... For my husband he is taking fertility blend for men which is very effective for sperm count, volume, motility I am pleased with his progress as per his previous sperm analysis...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back