What vitamins do you take....

gdwhiting

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to this forum although I have been lurking around for a couple of months....

1st time ttc.... I came off dianette in January and have been lucky enough to get my cycles back straight away, I have been using opk's but I cannot temp due to medication I am taking due to it interfering with my sleep.

I am going to get some conceive plus lube and I want to start taking vitamins...

I am already taking folic acid..... But which multi vits do you all take?? or which brands?

A bit clueless....

I just take folic acid, evening primrose oil and this month I've taken vitamin b6 - you don't have to take that ususally, it's just I was concerned my LP was too short (10 days). If we don't get bfp this month I'm going to start looking at supplements for hub I think lol xx

Its all so confusing, so much choice...lol... thanks for your reply x

I take BellyBar chewable prenatal vitamins, they're scrummy and dr. has given them a big :yay:

I take pregnacare original, evening primrose oil from AF to ovulation, co-enzyme Q10 and maca root.
The EPO helps with cervical mucus and the coQ10 and maca for egg quality seeing as I'm an oldie!!

Q10 and maca ? Really ?

Never heard of that - tell me more... Im 37. How much u take? Every day or ?

I take a daily pregnacare (inc folic acid) and EPO 3x daily (500mg each) u to ovul only.

Be interested to know more...

Xx

im just on folic acid but im considering b6 and EPO for cycle 2

I take prenatal vitamins, vitamin c, evening primrose oil and agnus castus, my kitchen looks like a chemist! Hubby also takes multi vitamins x

I'm just taking boots folic acid with vit d, ive got stash of pregnacare left over which I'll switch to if I'm lucky to get another BFP. Other half has vit c and zinc, though thinks its for immunity to colds, but its my sneaky way of improving his wrigglers without denting his pride!

Karen I'm also thinking I should take something else coz of age so thanks for links.

tesco own prenatel vits.....extra 400mg folic acid, baby aspirin (not vit i know but hey!), EPO up to Ov and B6 after Ov..........

Have had 2 bfp's using Soy.......but sadly both mc :( so stearing clear now.

I'm taking tesco own prenatal vits and extra folic acid 400mgs as I'm a big girl and evening primrose oil will take pregnacare vits when pregnant again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back