What vitamins are you taking?

charliebear

Reaction score
What vitamins/supplements do you take? Would you recommend them?

I take pregnacare and 14mg of iron tablet as I'm always borderline Anemic.

I need to pick up another supply of pregnacare today, feel like I should have shares in the company!

Hey hun, i'm taking evening primrose oil with clomid at the moment. Last day of clomid for this cycle today so hopefully i'll ovulate :) I have tried agnus castus and starflower oil before but they didnt really do anything for me xxx

Pregnacare. I have done for ages now. I sometimes feel like such a dud taking them !

Zinc and low dose asprin . x

Pregnacare. I have done for ages now. I sometimes feel like such a dud taking them !

Zinc and low dose asprin . x

Me too! I feel like such a fraud.
Then I wonder why I take them as if you go to GP they just prescribe a simple folic acid!?

I have some low dose asprin? May go do some research. x

I take them to try and get the best balance of all the essential vits for ttc . I hate looking at the preg woman on the box though and they are on my kitchen side and people must think that i have news lol x

I take them for the best balance too, I was taking a multi-vit before so it made sense to switch and I took a pregnancy vit last time too.
I bin the box asap! I have to leave them on the bench so I remember to take them and just chuck them in the cupboard when we have visitors (though atm no-one goes in there as its being tiled!) x

Just folic acid for me!

Until I get my results from RMC the Dr advised me not to do anything differently.

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Pregnacare and evening primrose oil (high dose, I stop taking them from first day of ovulation until AF arrives). And taking Chinese herbal pills in conjunction with acupuncture. I must admit I haven't had as much as a cold since starting the vits (touch wood!), must be doing some good x

I take pregnacare conception and i always felt it had everything that you'd need in them.

I have now had to start taking Femibion instead because it has a more easily absorbed form of folic acid in it, but i also take half a pregnacare too just incase because the Femibion isn't quite as broad specrum :)

I take pregnacare conception (no preg lady on box!) and have got EPO and Royal Jelly waiting for next cycle. I hide them if anyone is coming but they live on the kitchen windowsill so we remember to take them. xx

Hi ladies

I think it is fair to say that I have taken ever supplement going. Right now thoughabd after seeing my nutritionist I take vit b c and zinc, EPO and agnus castus. Shit I prob rattle!!!!! :D Xxxxc

I just take folic acid. Oh found a bloke's conception multi vitamin though which he takes

My hubby is on Zita West plus the booster :shock: Costs a fortune.

After trying so many different things I stuck with just folic acid for a while, but then I read something a couple months ago that suggested Pregnacare Conception can actually help aid you in getting pregnant so now I buy them instead ... not bloody cheap tho at 10 quid a box!!

im only on folic acid, i was taking other vitamins and hubby was but when we went the docs he basically told us theres no need. so im jus on folic acid, really proud of myself thst iv been remembering to take it everyday :)
xx

I've been doing folic acid but do sometimes forget.

Ive tried Angus castus, baby asprin, zinc and a couple of other and felt no different. Im gonna stick to folic acid and zinc (as maybe and kirsty got BFP on that :) ) and when i get paid friday invest in some pregnacare, i did use these when we 1st started ttc xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back