What u doin up at this time?

hearts81

Reaction score
Whats everyone doin up at this time?

I've got a lie in tomorrow cos OH get up with reece so i sittin with some castlemaine xxxx eatin revels

sad eh? all my mates on the town and i'm chuffed with a few cans and a chill out on comp!!! :roll:

LOL, lucky you, i could kill for a few beers, but still BFing, think id be smashed on a pint LOL. Im having a really settled night with Charlotte so far, and hoping that she'll stay that way.
Enjoy ya beer and munchies hun!

Fell asleep about 7.30pm so i am ot that tired!!

I have had pizza and garlic bread, and a glass of red wine. I was supposed to be going out to town with some friends tonight but i couldn't be bothered in the end!!

I've been on the vodka redbull, and now the redbull is keeping me awake!

oooooo haven't had V&RB for ages i used to love it :dance:

im shattered but i always make my partner have early nights with me in the week as we both work he loves stayin up late i like going to bed bout 9, so tonight im being fair. not very fun thou hes on the xbox lol im on the forum... Dior fast asleep. but sundays r lazy days u no the ones were no one gets dressed and u just eat munchies all day never do house wrk as i dont wrk on a mon i do it all then :)

dionne said:
but sundays r lazy days u no the ones were no one gets dressed and u just eat munchies all day never do house wrk as i dont wrk on a mon i do it all then :)

that sounds like me but i dont wait til mon i wait til the next wkend :oops:

lol my tidy day is monday ready for the busy week ahead as i wrk tues weds thurs, and friday is mine and Diors day we go swimming and play all day saturdays r shoppping for baby things and sundays r the best :) :dance:

awww that sounds like a nice sweet week :) i work mon-fri and recover sat & sun :lol:

Supposed to be takin reece swimmin for first time on wed though so that'll be a break from my routine of sitting and...sitting lol! i'm a bit worried though cos i scared of water :cry:

i was worried to the fort of babies drowning is something i used to have nightmares about with my younger brothers and sisters but when i took Dior it was great she totaly loved it and it was sweet cuz she was clinging on to me so we had lots of hugs.. which aint like Dior she aint in to kisses and cuddles :( i also used one of the rubber rings with the chair in it i done some lenths and punshed her along with me :)

ok i cant stay up any more lol i feel like my back is going to break... ummmm my electric blanket has been on for about a hr and all my bedding is fresh and i just had a lovely hot bath with lots of talc on me (im addicted to talc :? ) so im going to sleep like a baby i hope x x

night ladies, chat again x x x

oooo u lucky thing wish i had electric blanket!!!

I'm addicted to talc too but i eat it :shock:

night x

eat it?????? really????

i eat sponge lol god knows y but i sit in the bath and the sponge smells sooooo nice and i cant resist.. (even thou me dior and my partner all clean our dirty bodies with it!!!! :oops: :shock:

lol :lol: i think eatin a dirty sponge is worse than eatin talc :wink: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back