what to put in the bath?

lucy1702

Reaction score
i remember seeing someone say that you can something in the bath tp help soothe your stitches can anyone remember what it was please :)

tapatalking can't see tickers

Im not sure hun - but I wouldnt put anything in :shock:

Was it Epsom salts?
I agree, I wouldn't put anything in personally x

tee tree oil worked for me its antiseptic and natural xx

that sounds like it red bear thank you :) x

np hope they heal fast for you- remember pour warm water for weeing!! xx

how come warm water the mw where rubbish with telling me about the stitches :/ xx

Teatree oil gets a good recommendation, not sure of quantities though!

xxxx

I put in emmm isit TCP ? It helped my stitches cleared by 3 weeks and we were back to DTD 4 weeks post partum. My toilet did smell of a chemist though - which I quite liked lol xxxxx

I used lavender oil, that's what the midwives said to use and it worked really well. Instantly felt more comfortable and they healed quickly. Apparently on its own, the oil just sits on top of the water so put a few drops in a glass of milk then pour the glass under running water.x

ah thank you :) will give everything a go anyways :) xx

tea tree oil here too! can either run a very shallow bath, put some drops in and just shloosh about in it for a bit or get a jug of warm water with a few drops in and pour it down your floof whilst you are peeing.

although I found peeing whilst sitting right forward with legs wide open stopped the sting.

I also put a few drops on my maternity pads

I've found lavender oil in my cupboard guna.see if that helps xx

I used to wee and then pour warm water with tea tree oil on ( 1 drop in 2 litres). Worked a treat for me

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

I used Cussons Mum & Me New Mum Calm and soothe bath soak. It contains arnica which is great for healing, I found tea tree oil too oily in the water but it did help soothe. xx

you can get tee tree cheap from home bargins and they do one you add to the bath so its not as oily xx

I used tea tree oil. I put a few drops in the bath and some on a maternity pad. It made me feel more fresh and clean x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back