What to put baby in!!

beckyboo1

Reaction score
Okay-daft question of the day coming up.

The plan once LO is pretty much to have him/her mainly in sleepsuits rather than outfits as I just think it'll be more comfy.

So have been buying a few neutral sleepsuits. Question is what did your LO have on underneath?

Am I right in thinking sleeveless/Legless type bodysuit just over nappy then sleepsuit?

I truly am clueless!! Had lots of friends who've had lots of babies but I obviously haven't been paying attention!!

Hey, we have a vest under her sleep suit! So one with short sleeves and poppers under the nappy iykwim!

Once it's warmer in summer well probably not bother with the vest or if it's mega hot (yeah right) probably for for short sleeve romper suits instead of sleepsuits!

HTH x

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

I put a vest under everything Cesca wears at the moment so that she's nice and warm, when the summer comes up I probably won't though. or she'll be in just a vest :) xx

Thanks ladies!! Just all seemed so confusing at times

Hopefully my mummy instinct will
Kick in once baby is here!!

I put my little one in a long sleeved body suit under clothes in this weather. The rule I was taught at my Nct class is that they need one more layer than us.

My LO was pretty much only in sleepsuits for the first few months, so much easier to change and I found to wind him him also, I will do the same with this LO also.

DS only ever had sleepsuit on, occasionally a cardi over top, but never a vest. he was born in December and we were indoors a fair bit but when we did go out he had a snowsuit and blankets so was never cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back