What to pack in baby changing bag??

Lucyiwan12

Reaction score
Hi all

All depending of if baby is on time or what happens we are ament to be going out for lunch with oh family on farther's day!
What should I pack in changing bag??( I plan on bf)

I was thinking -
Nappy sacks
Nappies
Muslin square
Bibs
Shawl
Change of clothes
New born toy
Cotton wool

What else am I missing

I asked the same thing other week lol I was told all the above plus either changing mat that comes with your bag or the disposable ones, nappy cream, bag to put dirty clothes in if have to change them, bottles and formula ect, think that's everything :)

A change of top for you!! New borns spit up a LOT!! There's nothing worse than cleaning them up only for you to have to sit in a shirt smelling of off milk

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

A change of top for you!! New borns spit up a LOT!! There's nothing worse than cleaning them up only for you to have to sit in a shirt smelling of off milk

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Lol!! Ill be adding one of them to my changing bag now lol x x

Tapatalking. X

I'd also pack 2 x changes of outer layer for little one...you just never know! :) xx

If you're using cotton wool for bum wiping I'd also add a little pot to put water in.

I would always suggest at least 2 of everything you think you'll need 1 of! And as for muslins, I'd advise taking as many as you can lay your hands on! If you're bottle feeding, I'd also recommend more formula and bottles than you think you'll need, just in case your LO gets hungry or you drop a bottle on the floor (I did this SO many times!).

Thank you all or your replys I plan on breast feeding! Just need the little one to hurry up now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back