What to make of this?

Lmao that is odd.

I'd get a new one but only because I get all jacksons needs like calpol, calgel and sudocrem etc for free when I need it so it would be as broad as its long. I wouldn't chase anyone up!

xxxxx

For me every single penny counts and I'd be pretty mad if I lost a tub but I'd never ever do that!!! What a brass neck lol!

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

If I was passing I would probably knock the door for it but there's no way I would go out my way to get it back! I'd feel like a right tampon!

Tapatalking so can't see sigs or click thanks!

My OH mum said that it should be used even if Chloe just does a wee because the ammonia in the wee is just as bad but I only use it when she done a poo?!

Should it be used if just wee also, we just use baby wipes if wee. X

You can use it as a barrier cream if you want to. Personally I just use it when he looks a little bit red and sore.

I am not sure why anyone thinks someone asking for their property back is odd? I mean, i know it is only a pot of cream but it was hers and i wouldn't think twice about a friend popping by to collect it. I certainly wouldn't have used it unless she had said "forget it, keep it" and even then probably wouldn't have from a hygiene pov.

^wss

If I had accidentally taken something from a friend then let them know I had it I would fully expect them to ask for it back regardless of what it was. I also wouldn't have used it from a hygiene point of view.

Iv got the little angels cream round OH mums and even though I like Little Angels stuff feel better using that cream, thinks its defo worth the extra dosh :) x

Last edited:
Yeah id pick it up if i was around.

If someone left something here i wouldnt use it cause id expect they would want it back. Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

It's interesting to hear your views.

I really thought it was odd and I'd never dream of asking for it back if I'd left it but hey ho.

I use a tonne of Sudocrem, I pop it on after almost every nappy change and use it on James' dry skin as well.

xxxxxx

It's completely off topic but I use zinc & castor cream after every change. It keeps his bottom lovely & it's much cheaper that Sudocrem. I haven't had to yet but I'll just use it if O's wee bum gets red.

Yeah im same, wouldnt mind her popping by for it but id not have used it. I havent used cream on her wee bum yet. Shes got lovely skin. I have some incase. X

tapatalking

It's interesting to hear your views.

I really thought it was odd and I'd never dream of asking for it back if I'd left it but hey ho.

I use a tonne of Sudocrem, I pop it on after almost every nappy change and use it on James' dry skin as well.

xxxxxx

Does it work well on his dry skin? I was told to only use it if LO is sore as Sudocream is quite drying.

I'd definitely ask for it back - the big tub costs over £5 and in 10 months I've only made a bit of a dent in the cream lol. The tube of metanium, however, is probably half gone lol.

I wouldn't have bothered collecting it I don't think . Would probably have text back and said to keep it . Mind you I only ever use creams if needed so it wouldn't have been a bother to me I suppose ?

Hmmmm. I don't think I'd personally bother to pick it up, but I don't think it's that strange if they were passing by... I use sudocrem quite a lot because we use cloth and her bum gets a bit sore if I don't use it nearly every nappy change. I use it as a barrier cream. But it still lasts ages. xx

I would never in a million years ask for it back, I'd be well embarrassed lol. Xx

I don't think it's odd they picked it up if they were passing. But I probably wouldn't of bothered for cream. If it was a toy or clothing then yes...xxx

If I was passing then possibly but otherwise no.

I'm trying to work out what I think lol. My instinct is yeah, I would've wanted the half pot back. We live off of a student loan and money is very tight. If I've got to go out to the shop to pay for a new one why not just pick up the original pot for free... then again I def wouldn't have bothered if it was half a pack of wipes, and it's only a difference of a couple of pounds. So although I would be the friend coming to get the pot back I can't really validate why lol x

I would say it depended on the time elapsed from when you took it and when they asked for it back.
If they responded to your initial text in the same day or next day saying they wanted it fair enough.
If they didn't reply to your text and a few days later called you as they were outside etc then I would think that was odd.

I can understand why they would want it back though. It's something that they use everyday and they're not sure when you'll replace it so they'd have to go out and get a new one until it was replaced. Rather than demanding you get a new one asap they probably thought it'd be easier to just collect the old one.

However I don't think I would have used it.

It's interesting to read everyone's view on it though! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back