What to expect at 30 weeks pregnant

Louise123

Reaction score
Hiya ladies

Iam 30 weeks tommorow and had a really easy pregnancy no sickness no problems all going really well, but this last week I've woke up every morning with like period style pain not bad but enough to feel it, and also that feeling like I need to go to the toilet as I have cramp Aswell it all goes once up and about but then later on in the evening I get the same feeling but just on my left side near hip, when I saw midwife I mentioned and she said all is ok she did tell babys head was down but that was great, I just worry alot has anyone else had similar is it normal or something to worry about??

I am experiencing exactly the same thing hun. I had really bad diarrhea on Friday which has thankfully calmed down now. I still get cramping and it feels like I need to go to the loo...but nothing!

I am also getting period like cramps randomly - no more than 1-2 an hour though (max) - so know it's not labour and I have plenty of high movement from little one. The period cramping is also quite mild too - nothing to stop me in my tracks - it just gives me a moderate ache. Funnily enough they are also on the left side of my bump. If midwife has told you that all is okay, then I would be happy with this...but if anything gets worse, the ring them again.

I have been taking iron tablets for the past 1.5 weeks, so put my tummy upset down to those. Maybe the cramping is due to the uterus growth?

I'm also a huge worrier hun, so know how you feel..if in any doubt though, always ring midwife - it's what they are there for. xxxx

The period pains could be Braxton hicks, that's what mine feel like! And I've had the pains in one side too - might just be stretching. If midwife says everything's okay I wouldn't worry about it xx

Yeh quite normal hun. You are lucky to have escaped I also get terrible indigestion when I lie down rennies are my friend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back