What to do!

lsmith1984

Reaction score
If you're feeling down about being near full term then I suggest u get out for a while, don't go to far tho hun incase anything happens.

Hope u meet your baby soon, keep your chin up - it will happen :cheer: :hug:

Laura xx

I'd go out if I were you, have a nice day with your mum & go to Starbucks- mmmmm muffins :shakehead:

You won't have much(if any) free time to yourself after LO arrives so enjoy it while you can. :hug:

get out!! The exercise might just help you meet your LO on time! :hug:

dont worry about the shopping part.. unless u have something to get.. just ring ur mum ask does she jsut fancy starbucks..an hour out would be nice..

Hope you enjoyed what could be your last trip out before becoming a mummy. :D

How was the muffin? xx

i think i'm going to have to pop to starbucks now! i fancy a double choc muffin :D

annem said:
i think i'm going to have to pop to starbucks now! i fancy a double choc muffin :D

Please stop it, really really want a choc muffin, glass of milk & a sniff of my bloo bog cleaner now :x

:rotfl: :rotfl:

milk with caramel and a choc muffin for me but no cleaner!!

I wish we had a Starbucks near us :( Nearest one is 20 mins away ... I really fancy a hazlenut hot chocolate and a nice big muffin ....

Hmm ..... wonder if they do home delivery .......

i'm lucky mine is a five min walk away - 2mins in the car!!

Glad you had a good time. :D

It must feel really strange being so close to your official due date while out and about.

I think I will be feeling too scared to leave the house incase my waters go. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back