What to do?

Just to let you all know I started bleeding this afternoon words can not describe how devastated I feel there must be something wrong with me why won't my body let my beans survive?! I'm torn of what to do I want to be a mummy more than anything but I'm not sure how much stress and heartbreak I can handle thanks for all your support ladies and I wish you luck with your pregnancies xxx

Awww im so sorry to read this hun :( *hug* xxxx

So, so sorry.Give yourself some time. When ur ready you could seek some medical advice before trying again. This does not have to be the end of ur dream....

Hugs.

Xxx

Im so sorry to hear this. Perhaps talk to your doc about running some tests? Take care xxx

I'm so sorry! Your doctor may run tests it's usually after 3 losses they do tests but I managed get tested after 2. They come back as nothing but I was adviced to take baby aspirin xx

So sorry to hear this- hope its not over for you :hugs:

Thanks for your kind words ladies I'm not giving up I can't what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Just going to take a little time to get my head together and enjoy my hol and hopefully and be able to post in here again soon wishing all of you lots of luck and sticky baby dust keep me a seat warm :) xxxx

Have a Fab holiday... .loving the PMA too. Your time will come. :). Xxx

Thanks milly had a slight wobble today and just burst into tears when someone I know posted some 3d pics of there baby on fb I'm happy for her and everyone just wish it was me :- xxxxx

So sorry to read this, enjoy your holidays honey. Im hoping my seat is still getting kept warm in tri 1 too, really want to get back, but it will only happen when its ment to be xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back