What to do?

Natalilly1288

Reaction score
Hi ladies I went to the doctors yesterday as I was worried as I kept testing and the lines were getting lighter silly of me I no :-( the doc said it prob wasn't a very good sign and that I would prob mc again (2nd time) then started going on about I'm still young and got plenty more opportunity and wouldn't worry etc I'm just so confused now they never offered me a blood test he said to go back in a week to two weeks if I had not bled I just don't no what to do now I feel in limbo I've not had no bleeding or pain but I feel like I'm just wating for something bad to happen I feel so alone as no1 knows except my oh who just says we will have to wait and see men don't understand how it feels :-( xx

Ohhh, I don't really have any advise lady - but didn't want to read and run! I'm not sure what I would do in your situation!

No harm in making another appointment and asking for a blood test.......

Wishing you lots of luck that your bean is hanging in there!

xx

This is going to sound rubbish, but try and relax. Worrying about it won't help. The doctor probably just isn't concerned enough to do tests until there's anything conclusive happening. I would wait and see what happens in the next few weeks and stop stressing yourself out further with testing. I've got everything crossed for you, but you really do need to try and relax xx

Try calling your epu and see what they say. They might do blood tests for you. Fx for you x

I'm def not testing I've removed all the tests from the house and my oh has made me promise not to! It's horrible I hate being unsure I would rather just no either way! I think I'm just going to have to hope time goes fast! :-( xxx

How far do you reckon you are?

If youre less than 5 weeks try a clear blue digital
it'll tell you if you're on track x

I did a clear blue digi on tue it said 1-2 weeks I should be 5 weeks today but the other tests I did went lighter in colour I think I'm going to wait a bit and do another digi next week if I haven't started bleeding I just don't no what to do 4 the best :-( the doc didn't fill me with much hope tbh xxxx

Digi tests count from day of conception not day of last period so 1-2 weeks means 3-4. Some times tests differ on darkness and sometimes docs are wrong. My doc told me I'd miscarry by 10 weeks. He was wrong. Good luck x

Thankyou chick I think I ov late for sure as I was doing the cb ad digi thing and I ran out of sticks by cd 16 and had only got the flashy face up to that point I'm hoping that they are wrong and everything will be fine at the mum I've got no pain but no real symptoms except my boobs are hurting a little but and I'm very emosh but that could be down to how much I'm worrying! I'm trying to relax but it's horrible not knowing either way xxxx

My only really noticable symptom is the boobs - so don't worry about that - apart from the odd twinge down below and the odd feeling of queesiness, I feel normal!

xx

Only time will tell thankyou ladies I'm just hate waiting I like to no where I stand lol it makes me anixous! I think I need to stop feeling sorry for myself and hope for the best it's just easier said than done! Never thought this would be this hard! Xxx

bless you honey , maybe go back to your gp and explain how you feel x

I explained all this yesterday he's only a young lad (not that it should matter) and he just doesn't seem to understand all he told me I'm 25 so have 10 years left off good fertility and that's 120 periods so I'm bound to have a baby?! My mum was furious as that doesn't help today does it?! Xxx

I should be 5weeks tomorrow hun and my tests r still light (look at my post in am
I pregnant) it is worrying but try not to. I've promised myself not to test again until
Monday. Hope you're ok xxx

Thanks Lou I have replied to your post in am I pregnant it's a nitemare I really wish I hadn't kept testing its sent me mad! I'm just trying to keep everything crossed and hope for the best! Thankyou for your replies ladies :)) xxxxx

I would do a digi in a few days. Worrying definately won't help. Xx

I'm going to wait until at least next wed Hun or try my v. Best!! How are you feeling? Xxxx

I'm okay chick thanks bit breathless today lol. Xx

Fingers crossed for you but please try and calm down driving yourself crazy wont help anything xx

Thankyou I am alot calmer now there's not much I can do either way I'm trying my hardest not to get stressed I appreciate everyone's kind words xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back