What to do about Christmas?

Saves you being landed with the stress of it all whether you're pregnant or newborn hun! Xx

Im not sure what our plans are, im due 31st october, so will probably buy presents, not going crazy though! I know my mum has already bought things for him for xmas though lol. we will either invite families to ours or go to my mums, not sure yet, im hoping people will visit us rather than us having to trapse round to everyone like last year! xxx

Hubby's had a really good idea. To get a stocking with her name on it that we will then get out each year for Santa to put all her pressies in. :) Thought it was really sweet. Then we can have swing or something as her present from us.

And my Mother-in-law is going to be in Canada for Christmas so no fighting with hubby over what to do. I get my way!! YAY

xx

Hubby's had a really good idea. To get a stocking with her name on it that we will then get out each year for Santa to put all her pressies in. :) Thought it was really sweet. Then we can have swing or something as her present from us.

And my Mother-in-law is going to be in Canada for Christmas so no fighting with hubby over what to do. I get my way!! YAY

xx

That's lovely :)
For our first Christmas together, my husband bought me a stocking with a little chalk board which he wrote my name on, he gets that out every year for me, I think we will give that to baby now :)

Well I'm not due until the new year - so unless baby is extremely naughty they will have to wait another year for their first christmas ... I'm just facing a christmas of being extremely pregnant, I love christmas but don't know how I'm going to be with it all this year!

xx

Pffft Get your way! She is still coming over for an early Christmas and cooking dinner in YOUR kitchen :p

And you say there is no fighting but I still don't want to go traipsing around towns visiting all of your family they should come to us :p

Also Hi all, first post here, Wifey keeps mentioning this forum so thought I shall join so I can comment... Can't let her have all the fun!

Anyway to add my thoughts I know being new born they wouldn't know any different but I would feel bad if I didn't get my little princess something and I really like the idea of getting her something that will last her many years to come and you can tell her when she is older the special meaning of it that it was her first Christmas present so Santa could deliver her presents.

Im not going crazy this year as I went mad and its all stuck in a toy box untouched. She also has allsorts im gettig a babyborn with car and loads of outfits etc from my friend second hand. Yes sounds tight but that way shr gets loads and it doesnt matter when she ruins it and I can save money to use on weekend trips away, swimming etc.... Am I crewl? X

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk 4 Beta

You guys that want to give them something to last I know it sounds a bit sad but why dont you make them a babble that can go on the tree every year. I love all my old ornaments x

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Get a babys first xmas bib a tiny santa hat a first baby rattle all in a littke stocking and sit back and enjoy baby x

Im due nov 20th
our plan is to get the usual first bauble etc and probably a couple.of gifts that will suit him for next year in terms of older toys etc but thats about it , like most of you have mentioned there not going to know whats going on and family will buy too

this year my hubby is volunteering to work christmas day - itd be worth the money and its not known to be busy hes a plumber so will be on stand by - if he does then we'll be spending Christmas elsewhere the last two yrs weve had it at home but this yr as a 3 some itll be elsewhere a little gutted but then the thought of being surrounded by family helping out etc and having dinner cooked wil be great I think well be going to my in laws but will vist my parents too and the great thing is they only live about a 5 minute drive between each other x

I'm due 23rd Nov and determined not to go mad haha. I'm gonna get him a Christmas outfit and then a few keepsakes to mark his first Christmas. Maybe a few toys that he will be able to use during the year but I know my parents have already started buying all sorts for him!

We go to both sets of parents each year and we will be doing the same again this year! We go to one parents for Christmas lunch and then we spend the evening at the other set of parents! We are both really close to our families so the thought of not going there on Christmas day would be so sad for us!

Im due 10th december, I will probly just buy 1 pressent as she will have loads of new stuff allready :) x

Yeh I am not planning to go mad My idea is the personalized stocking to stay with them for years to come, and probably a small one or two items (probably santa themed as my wife loves xmas soooo crazily much!!!). Everyone else will probably gets lots of stuff for the LO :)

We have talked about a Bauble with that babies name on it as we have ones with our names on but it definitely cannot go on the tree before the baby comes as we are keeping the name a secret.

Im due nov 20th
our plan is to get the usual first bauble etc and probably a couple.of gifts that will suit him for next year in terms of older toys etc but thats about it , like most of you have mentioned there not going to know whats going on and family will buy too

this year my hubby is volunteering to work christmas day - itd be worth the money and its not known to be busy hes a plumber so will be on stand by - if he does then we'll be spending Christmas elsewhere the last two yrs weve had it at home but this yr as a 3 some itll be elsewhere a little gutted but then the thought of being surrounded by family helping out etc and having dinner cooked wil be great I think well be going to my in laws but will vist my parents too and the great thing is they only live about a 5 minute drive between each other x

Im not working but im a plumber and always so busy around xmas, he is very lucky we always get loads of burst pipes when the water freezes that we need to go replace and it such a pain as its so cold! x

We'll probably just get baba sometime small like a tree ornament or something.

I'll be having a c-section a few days before Christmas. Due date is 28.12.13 but they wont risk me going into labour due to a heart issue I have.

Yeah I will get token first Christmas bits and outfit then said we're gonna put some money in Savin for him x I'm due oct but still be really little x and I know everyone else will go mad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back