What to carry baby in ?

Bre

Reaction score
So I wasn’t thinking when I bought my car seat! It’s a convertible one and it’s meant to stay in the car. When I’m out in public what can I use to carry her in since I’m not able to take the car seat in and out ?

A pram? Car seats aren’t really meant to be used as prams anyway, baby should be in them for the shortest time possible, I do take my car seat in and out of the car if my baby has fallen asleep in it but it’s literally just to pop into the shops and back into the car, I wouldn’t want to push her around in the car seat as too much time spent in it can be bad for the spine and hips, they need to lie flat when newborn, she was in the carrycot pram attachment until she was about 5 months then in the pushchair attachment

Yeah leaving babies in car seats is really really bad for their backs. They can also suffocate if they're not flat. It drives me mad seeing people do it. Carry your baby in a pram (where they can lay flat), or baby wear in a wrap/carrier.

Big fan of slings here! My son loved it so hoping this one will too. I used a close caboo for the first 6 months or so then moved to a buckled carrier when he outgrew the caboo.
Pram is good too!

Reactions: Bre
What’s a pram? Like a bassinet ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27