What to buy

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
Now I'm past that awful 12 weeks goal I'm now wondering what to buy. I've got my pram as was a bargain but whats the first things you guys are going to buy? Just a random wondering lol x

Well I got a double pushchair but was second hand ,was a bargin got it cause my daughter wil b 16 months when new baby is here ! But apart from that waiting til I have a private gender scan at 16 weeks x

My pram is second hand was such a bargain and in perfect condition from a lady up my road I bought it at 8 weeks lol. I'm having a gender scan at 16 weeks too so excited but I want to buy things now haha I'm a tad excited today. We have the same due date I was moved forward 4 days but not changed my ticker yet till Friday when I have my next scan. Gonna get them to confirm the dates I got yesterday x

Haha bless you !! Get shopping then lady !

I have got a few bits, got some blankets, muslins and wash clothes in a closing down sale around here. Have also got a bath and Moses basket that I was given. Going to wait a bit before I buy anything else though. Iv been put forward three days at my last scan but was put back 5 days at the scan before that so not really sure what to have my ticker as! X

I'm leaving mine till Friday cos those dates I got yesterday don't match my last cycle at all. I need as big as bath as I can find cos we only have a shower here and the ones I seen are tiny x

To be honest we bought loads of stuff before I fell pregnant. Stuff that on offer. We have the nursery set as it was less than half price. Our nursery is ridiculous. There is loads of stuff in there x

Wish the nursey set I want went half price it needs to for me to have it haha sooo nice tho x

Ours was originally over a thousand pounds. I got it for £464 as the mothercare lost the contract to sell that particular nursery set xxxxx

My husband got sick of moving all our baby stuff from house to house, so when we moved a few years ago he took it all straight to the tip including my gorgeous white company cot without telling me! I was so upset. Once I get past the 12 weeks with this one, I will be buying what I want, and if he says anything he will be getting a reminder why we have nothing. Haha. Although I told a friend the other day I'm pregnant, and she gave me my old carseat back and a few other bits she was going to put on eBay.

Just tell him what I tell my oh. Don't winge about the cost I just saved you £18. When he asks how reply tampons :p x

My uncle just had a baby not long ago so they're going to give me a bunch of things, so lovely. I also got a second pram for free from a family friend. My mum and I went up town today and she bought a little toy and baby blanket toy thing haha!

Certainly is! When I found out we were having a girl with my last pregnancy, I made my husband stop at homebase on the way home for paint. Then made him paint the nursery straight away!

The first item we brought is cotbed. Kiddicare had wonderful sale on. There is so much to buy its unbelievable xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

That's the sort of things id do lol. I've made sure I booked it while he is on leave lol x

I was a bit rubbish yesterday. The plan was if we got good news we would go and buy 1 outfit for the baby.

But felt so sick and a bit overwhelmed after visiting relatives to tell them I just wanted to come homes to go to bed xx

Last edited:
That's the problem with being so sick you just don't want to do anything. It will pass soon and then you can go mad x

we plan on stocking up on nappies when theyre on offer :) excitingggg lol x

we have our cot highchair moses basket big things from my son definitely new pram im thinking bugaboo bee eeeeek xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back