What to buy!!!

Little bean

Reaction score
Hello first time mummy to be here and know idea lol. We would like to start making a list of things we need, but where do you start? What do we need? Xx

There is a v comprehensive list on here somewhere but don't worry if it scares the hell out of you when you first see it - it is VERY thorough!!

Have u got a book from mothercare or mamas and papas? They come with a list in them, I made my own list by going through the 2 of these. Then we are just buyin a couple of bits here and there when we see good offers xx

I dont have a list i'm afraid but for me the temptation is to buy everything! I've had to stop going into baby shops because my LOs wardrobe was starting to get bigger than mine and at this rate she'll grow out of everything before I've got round to putting it on her.

I even put down THE most beautiful handbag in the Reiss sale today as I felt bad about buying something for me and not baby! Amazon seem to do good baby stuff and it gets here really quickly (baby baths etc ) Plus kiddycare do nappys at 50% off and you can return any unopened ones if you don't need them. Think you need to buy in bulk though....

Xx

Seems likes theres sooo much x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back