What to buy!!!

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Little bean, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Little bean

Little bean Well-Known Member

Hello first time mummy to be here and know idea lol. We would like to start making a list of things we need, but where do you start? What do we need? Xx

2. hellywelly

hellywelly Well-Known Member

There is a v comprehensive list on here somewhere but don't worry if it scares the hell out of you when you first see it - it is VERY thorough!!

3. steffy

steffy Well-Known Member

Have u got a book from mothercare or mamas and papas? They come with a list in them, I made my own list by going through the 2 of these. Then we are just buyin a couple of bits here and there when we see good offers xx

4. DeeLT

DeeLT Well-Known Member

I dont have a list i'm afraid but for me the temptation is to buy everything! I've had to stop going into baby shops because my LOs wardrobe was starting to get bigger than mine and at this rate she'll grow out of everything before I've got round to putting it on her.

I even put down THE most beautiful handbag in the Reiss sale today as I felt bad about buying something for me and not baby! Amazon seem to do good baby stuff and it gets here really quickly (baby baths etc ) Plus kiddycare do nappys at 50% off and you can return any unopened ones if you don't need them. Think you need to buy in bulk though....

Xx

5. Loula

Loula Well-Known Member

Seems likes theres sooo much x