What time of day is your morning sickness worst???

Willow16

Reaction score
I am feeling nauseated right now so morning sickness not living up to its name. Just wondering when I'm the way anyone else is suffering? I had lots of nausea and bit sickness in first pregnancy.

Yep, evening sickness here too! I've been feeling quite perky in the mornings but feel dreadful come 7ish until bed xx

Feel for you. Last pregnancy was dinner time. My husband would be cooking and that would set me off and he would be like you asked me to cook this.

Just feeling generally sick and delicate belly atm worse after dinner time and night xx

Evenings were the worst. I would wake up feeling okish and as the day goes on I'd get progressively worse and worse.

Even now at 19 weeks the nauseous feeling has subsided but some evenings I feel just as sick again.

It's annoying but at least I'm not miserable any more and it's manageable.
Xxxx

Evening for me too! Not sure why they bother calling it morning! I also get it badly if I haven't eaten for an hour or two haha xxxxx

I have it constantly from the moment I wake up!

I had it constantly but afternoons were the worst.

I'm having it all day. Only mild nausea but it's there. Didn't have it at all with my first.

It's equally annoying and reassuring. If it suddenly stopped I would worry. I find eating little snacks helps but the girl who sits next to me at work is super skinny and I know she looks at me when I eat anything and thinks 'fat cow'. So I try not to graze as much as I would like!!! Lol

Ha ha, been grazing at work 2. We are not supposed to but I don't care if it gets me through day.

Mine gets worse as the day goes on. I wake up in the morning feeling fine and then it builds during the day. I've only been sick a little bit once but it is just waves of nausea and I keep gagging!! I never suffered at all with sickness with my daughter so this has taken me by surprise!

It is a blessing as I am hoping it means all is well but if it could just come and go once a day rather than all day would great! I would miss it if it went though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back