What time do you do your opks ?

lillith112

Reaction score
This will be my first month using the opks, I just wondered what time is best ?, on the leaflet it says around 2pm. Also my partner won't be around until cd12, is this too late or we still I with a chance ?, my cycle is 28-29 days. We were going to try the smep but will have to start at day 12 instead x

I get my best results between 4-6pm. Best thing to do is buy loads of cheapies and do several a day for the first month you do it, then you will discover the best time for you.

CD12 would be fine with a 28/29 day cycle as if you have a typical 14 day LP you should ov around cd 14/15. Good luck :)

Thankyou snowbee, I have 40 of the one step tests so will experiment at different times with them. Phew I'm glad day 12 will be ok x

I usually do mine at 11, 3, 6 ish. It depends how long I can wait to pee! Haha if I can't during th day I try again and test around 9/10pm. Xx

I used to do 3 x daily because FMU isnt always an accurate reading.

I tended to get my surge evening so Id test lunch time, evening and bed time.

xxxx

I'm the same as Russellmuscle I tend to do mine 3 times a day too

3 times a day here too... I have reminders for 8am, 2pm & 8pm on my phone but usually I just do it whenever I remember or need to pee!

Oh and make sure you hold your wee in for 4h at least if you can.

Helps not to dilute the LH.

xxxx

Oh I do mine at every toilet drip. I have gone through 60 this cycle! Ahahah!!

I've found I get a better result in the evening - FMU can be blank but then eve can have a little line then back to blank the following morning! X

I do an opk with fmu and then around 8pm - I save them so I can see it changing :) I don't ovulate until about cd19 but my cycles are around 31 days, it's different for everyone so don't write yourself off yet! :D good luck sweet! xx

Awww thankyou ladies, I did one today but I'm only cd 4, I just wanted to see what happened, the line was very, very faint. I'm really excited to see that line get darker as the days go on. LittleDalla omg that will probably be the same as me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back