What the??????

toni64539

Reaction score
So Jonah's a thumb sucker, same as Solomon and for the last 2+ months (which was when he started sucking it) I've just thought awwwww look at him sucking his thumb, so cute, then I realised,,,,,,,, oh my goodness, Jonah only has three fingers!!! I'm sure I counted them at birth!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372368201.710575.jpg

And then I realised, he sucks his thumb AND index finger?!?!?! Strange little man! That can't be comfy???? And how have I not noticed for two months!? Sorry pointless really but had to share!

How does it look so natural?!?! You'd imagine it would look more awkward than that. Bless him. xx

My little brother does exactly this, he strokes the roof of his mouth with his finger so my mum has to keep his nails really really short as he has been known to make it bleed a few times!

But good to know he's not alone haha x

I would've panicked too, it realy does look like he's just sucking his thumb. He's such a cutie :) xxx

oh my goodness I actually stopped reading when you said he had 3 fingers, counted and then thought Oh no!!! Then i carried on reading and thought, oh phew! xx

I did the same!! I was thinking 'how did nobody notice? The amount of people who paw over a newborn' lol

Harry went through a stage of sucking his thumb but his finger kept getting in the way so he stopped.

My Cousin (19 this year) was born with an extra thumb! He couldn't use it or anything but it had a nail, knuckle and nerves!! He had it taken off when he was 6 months because it was stunting his real thumbs growth. I was only 13 and found it fascinating.

I keep looking at it (not that it matters) but it really does look like he only has 3!!! He's a cutie by the way xx

Awww thanks. It's so funny isn't it, can't believe he could possibly get comfort from that! I've been looking back through photos of him sucking his thumb and they're all the same, just can't believe I didnt spot it, not a very observant mummy obviously ha!

my little lad did this for a while I think its so theres something 'bigger' I his mouth bless him hes so cute :)

ha ha oh bless him. cheeky monkey giving mummy a fright xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back