What the heck is this now??

Emamay

Reaction score
So, for the first time since ever, OH and I have just spent an hour switching Cay between us whilst he screams the place down??
A few tears, nothing major... Just shouting/tearless crying...

He's back down again now, but that's crazy weird for him... He normally lets out the odd little whimper (without waking), or will wake up for a bit and have a chat to himself... He's never woken in the night distressed :/

The last coupla days, his top gum has felt like its got little sharp bits poking out, which I can only imagine is a toothypeg, and OH said his last nappy tonight was horrific. When I put my finger in to feel his gum a minute ago, he shook his head and turned away, and did this a few times, so I gave up trying to feel. He's had some granules just now, and calmed down a few minutes after.

Is toothypegs arrival just around the corner, maybe?

Poor lil sausage has really had a shitty week :( xx

Def sounds like teething pains Hun. Poor little mite. Harry's been suffering lately aswell. If its really bad I find a little dose of nurofen does the trick for us. Harry sends him a big sympathy cuddle! Xxx

Poor wee chap, definitely sounds like a tooth coming in. Must be so horrible for them :( I use the granules too, bickie pegs, calpol, gels, freezer teethers. Jeez, just anything that works :lol:

Hope he perks up soon x

Yeah... Got all them^ lol :)

He's such a happy bubba anyway, that a random hour of shouting/crying is just bizarre :/

I really hoped I'd wake up this morning to a toothy but nothing yet.

He's been himself again today... Cheeks really flared up for about five minutes, then went back to normal, he wasn't bothered in the slightest.

He's slept more today, but I dunno if that's due to teeth, or the antibiotic he's on for his tonsillitis, or both, or something different, or I don't even...??

Any of you lovely ladies have a spare instruction manual? I appear to have misplaced mine somewhere along the line...

Xx

Poor wee thing, could be a mixture of everything but glad he's been better today.

Gosh I've lost my manual too and just when I think I've figured it out, it all changes again :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back