What skincare brands do you use now?

Robyner

Reaction score
I was using a fabulous Estée Lauder moisturiser and any old facial wash, sometimes shower gel for weeks if I ran out. I'm so lazy and often can't be bothered with body lotion after a shower, but I would like to change and become more beauty consciousNow I'm on maternity leave, I felt I couldn't justify spending so much on just moisturiser, but have sent for Liz Earle cleanser, toner and moisturiser with a free body wash and free p &p for just a fraction above the price of the E L moisturiser.
I have used it before before but found it a hassle using a cloth, I like to quickly wash with a facial gel normally. Will give it another shot though.

What do you use?

Hi, sorry you didn't get a response! I have used Liz Earle on and off for years - it is quite expensive though so sometimes ill just use Simple if I don't want to spend £40. It is nice stuff though.

xxx

I have tried everything from expensive to cheap as chips. In all honesty, I've learned that expensive doesn't necessarily mean the best for my skin. What works right now (because my skin seems to change) is Clean & Clean Deep Cleansing Lotion or if I want a good scrub (I love a good exfoliation!) then I use a coconut scrub. I moisturise with Nivea day/night moisturisers.

Last edited:
I have to admit to never using expensive products unless my exs daughter brought me something back from the aveda counter she worked on!
Now I use a St Ives facial wash or scrub and generally a nivea cleanser toner and then moisturiser. I do get really dry skin sometimes however then I am guilt of slapping on the E45! I am not the world's best at looking after my skin x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I used the liz earle range for a couple of years, until a few months ago - I loved using it, but it never seemed to help with my blemish prone chin :( I changed a couple of months ago to body shops nutriganics range 'for the first signs of ageing' (I'm 33) and I love it my chin is now perfect! so much cheaper too :) x

:) Tapatalking :)

I use superdrug's tea tree range, it works really well for me and all superdrug's own brand stuff is vegetarian and vegan friendly and has the leaping bunny logo, which is really important to me!

I like the Avon range, never had a issue with them ones. I've used the more expensive supermarket type brands with no luck & also OH mother works in debenhams & gets awesome samples but they don't seem to work for me either.

Argan oil becomes a trending topic in aesthetics and cosmetics world. A lot of people are curious about the nature of this particular oil and its health benefits. These are just some of the queries that individuals would want to ask about the wonder product.

Liz Earle is the only one that has ever worked for me! I haven't been to Leeds or sheff to get some (I want my stamp on card!) so temporarily using claims that I got in a gift set and I've broke out in spots. I need some more Liz Earle desperately! xx

I use ESPA but have used LE but didn't like the change of formula in C&P and think its gone downhill since Avon bought it a few years ago so switched to Elemis but fell out with that after a year or two, and tried Decleor but didnt do anything fir me loving ESPA at the mo but can see me having to change for a while as if this pregnancy is like the last one I won't be able to stand the lovely smells lol but I will be once again rubbing Elemis Frangipani Oil on my tummy and OPI body lotion as I didn't get stretch marks last time.

My partner has started using Gioventu cosmetics for her pregnancy , they have pure oils, like vitamin e oil, argan oil and coconut oil

My brother-in-law's wife just gave a cream from Pakistan. The brand is Goree. She said it's effective for skin whitening and dark spot removal.

I switched to Awaderm. I really like it because it smooths out my wrinkles and seems to prevent new ones from appearing.

I now use Elizabeth Arden miracle cream oil, basically everywhere even hair. I wouldn’t be without it now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back