What size feet has your baby got?

mopmum4X

Reaction score
Shan is nearly 16 months and her feet are 3 and a half f, i was really surprised cos all my others at that age had really big feet. Just intrested on how big all the other babas feet are:)

Snap aw little cutie feet x

Last edited:
I love that she has small feet. She seems to stay the same shoe size for quite a while which is handy on the old bank balance :)

I know what you mean! I've got 4 of them and it comes to a shit load of money, but Clark's is the best, i did OK today got 3 pairs of shoes for just over 40 pound in the sale what a bargin x Ow but that was with a pair of pre walking shoes but still a bargin x

Last edited:
I never thought to go to the sale! Shes only just had her third pair and the first were cruisers at 11 months old. Her size 3s lasted her ages and shes only gone up a size because her dad misplaced her size 3s so they measured and she was just on the verge so went for the 3.5. I only get them from clarks so its like £30 a pair...nuts! I spend less on my own shoes!

Erm Sebastian is 14 months and he's a 4.5 g x

Drake is 15 months and is a 3.5 F! I thought he'd be bigger but nope!

15 months, last time we got him measured he was 4.5. (that was ages ago) oh bought him some converse for xmas and they are a size 5 and fit well... Big foot lol! :eek:

Tegans 14 months and a 3.5e, skinny feet! x

My son is 22 months and is a 5G xx

I've never had Emily's feet measured as she's only 7 months - when are you supposed to get their feet measured? Her feet are tiny! She still wears 0-3 or new baby socks!

pinky i didn't get Tegans feet measured till she was cruising lots at about 10 months and she was a 2.5! xx

littleman got his first shoes today (omg) he is 10 months and size 4G.
big feet lol xxx

My LO has been crawling for a while and has started pulling herself up so I wanted to get her some cruising shoes! Took her to get measured on Saturday and her feet are so tiny they didn't even get halfway to first size in the measurement thing!

The woman asked me how old she was and when I said almost 11months she gave me a funny look I think she thought I was making it up! :) she is so diddy!

I havn't had Devons feet measured yet, may have to go to Clarks and ask even tho I'm not buying there at mo! He is 12 mths, and I have a pair of mothercare size 3 crawlers , but there is loads of room, got them as we have wood floors and the "sock ons" only go to 12 mths and so his socks fall off, and also to keepl feet warm in snowsuit (without feet, as I brought big to last!!). I'm just guessing he is a 2 ish, will have to find out.

My sons , were both 4 and 4 and a half at 12 mths and then 13 mths when they had there shoes, but my daughter was 18mths and I couldn't get shoessmall enougth via clarks for our wedding for her to go with her dress, so I had to go to next online to get sparkly pink size 2 trainers!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back