what side of car do u position car seat

Positive37

Reaction score
boyfriend just about to put base in do you put it behind you or behind passengar seat?
im thinking passanger so i can see her?/

Doesn't really matter iv put behind me and bought a big mirror thing that allows me to look into rear view and then see him/her reflected in the big mirror x

I always done passenger so if I park by road I can get them out on the path side xxx

well dave has put behind me because when i park car thats side that i can get her out, the passanger side i cant get to.
where do i get these mirrors from?xx

i guess id have to make sure i park with my door by side of pavement if I am out ?

have put it behind passengar seat makes sense thanks girlsx

well dave has put behind me because when i park car thats side that i can get her out, the passanger side i cant get to.
where do i get these mirrors from?xx

Anywhere. Mothercare etc.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

passenger side here because of getting them out... we're going to have one on each side now though as we have a car seat for my stepson.. but we'll move his to the drivers side as he'll be nearly 5 and gets in and out himself now x

I got mine on eBay u can get from john Lewis mothercare etc depends on how big a baby mirror u want iv gone with a fairly big ish one x

He was on the passenger side but now on the drivers side so I can park with room on that side so I can get out and get him out! The twins will go behind the passenger seat and the middle seat!
Xxx

We put behind passenger seat so I can kind of see her.
When I wanna take.car.out ill have to move off drive as passenger door.is by wall.same when I come.home.just won't use.drive.
Seems.odd having. A.car.seat.on car for first. Time.
.mrs n.how.are them twins coming along???? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back