What shall I cook/bake today?

Tigger87

Reaction score
Welsh cakes are on my list, I saw an invoice for them yesterday in work and have been desperate ever since. I'm determined to do a good bit of baking today.

I have a recipe for nutty millionaires shortbread as well which I ALWAYS mess up, never do the caramel right, end up having to freeze gooey chunks to make it easier to eat without a spoon... But they taste like snickers. So I might do that too. If anyone has any recipes to share, please do :-D

Whats a welsh cake? X

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Whats a welsh cake? X

mummy to ds 11/7/11

Almost sort of like a squashed scone, but with some cinnamon in. Very yummy! (Especially when fresh from the griddle!!) x

ive made a key lime pie and cup cakes today and there is a victoria sponge in the oven shame i feel really sick so im not going to get to eat them :( x

I'll have anything please, except anything containing nuts and cinnamon. Stop rubbing it in that you're off on Wednesdays! Some of us still work full time, you part timer! :)

Im gunna make a betty crocker ready mix cake pmsl! The one that looks like marble cake xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11

Mmmmm nutty millionaires shortcake sounds amazing xx

They turned into marbled cupcakes but look nomm ;)

mummy to ds 11/7/11

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375279706327.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375279706327.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 8
Ah, I made millionaires shortbread yesterday and iced finger buns today!

Tonight Im making a chocolate fudge cake for hubby's birthday tomorrow, yee ha! xx

I'll have anything please, except anything containing nuts and cinnamon. Stop rubbing it in that you're off on Wednesdays! Some of us still work full time, you part timer! :)

Hehehe, I looooooove having Wednesdays off. Part time work, full time pay!! ;-)

I didn't make either of what I intended to. I made Banana, Date and Walnut loaf and then some Marzipan Filled Cupcakes - chocolate cakes with marzipan in the middle topped with Galaxy chocolate and cream cheese frosting... Yummmmm yum! Can't decide whether to stay home and make welsh cakes tonight or go watch doggy do agility in the rain!!

can we come live in yours, im too lazy to bake

I think I might bake some bread today!

I made an attempt at some healthy wholewheat, no added sugar bannan nut muffins yesterday - gross! Today I am going to make bannana nut muffins with white flour and sugar, yum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back