What outrageous excuses haveyou used in the past?

Me and Jed had a huge argument and I threw my boot at him but it missed him and smashed through the front room window. I had to stay home the next day while it was replaced so I had to have a day off work. I didn't want them to know me and Jed had been rowing and I'd thrown my boot so I told them a burglar had smashed the window and robbed our flat. I elaborated to make it sound authentic but when I went back to work they had had a whip round for me :shock: :shock: :shock:

I felt like such a twat :oops:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
:D Love this thread, makes me feel a little better.

When I was around 18 me and my mates were into pills and the like, one night we'd stayed up and prob had about 4 each, along with lots of weed and alcohol.. not a good mix :? anyway we didn't have any sleep and we had to be in work for 9am.. we went into work and our Supervisor came straight over saying we looked awful and were we ok..

our excuse... We got arrested and spent night in cells so we haven't slept. :shock:

He let us go home (we were friendly with our boss) How on earth we thought lying about the fact we had been arrested just to get away from the fact we were off our heads on drugs is beyond me :rotfl:

Moral of this story... stay away from drugs.. silly younger days

anyone remember that scene ( i think its in human traffic)
where they are at work on drugs in a burger bar?

well i had a shift at mcdonalds 7-12 to cover someone who was ill-
it was last minute and i had gone to raindance (rave) with my mates
and went in still still up on pills- it was just like that film- i felt so scaggy!
i told them i'd been up all night being sick and my eyes were hurting from lack of sleep!
i'm a good girl now though, i wouldnt touch pills ever again!

CalamityGem said:
That I was a lesbian.... :oops:

Me and my friend were out one night and these guys kept bothering us... eventually I got really fed up and said " Can't you see I'm out for a romantic night with my girlfriend?!" :oops:

tried that - they just stuck even closer :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back