What now?!

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Last night we DTD but I didn't use the loo afterwards, went this morning and when I wiped there was brown cm was sloppy (could have been sprem not sure)... Why is it brown, is it blood?
When we dtd the other day I had blood but it was bright red and just one blob that went into the loo....But I think it was because I wasn't really in the mood and quite dry.
Last night everything was fine, BUT I did have some pain across the bottom of my tummy while we were at it aha.. I don't know what my body is doing, I dont even know if i've OVed or not yet :/ Ugh.
Anyone had this? xx

Last edited:
When your AF is due? Very brown means old blood.

Sometimes before or during ovulation cervix gets very sensitive and that's why you get brown cm.

It could also be a sign of ovulation. xx

Oh, awesome. Not had a positive OPK yet so maybe, hopefully!!!! :D

I had that last time I got pregnant in December. I talked to my doctor and he said it was because of ovulation. It has only happened once with three of my pregnancies. Hoping it will lead to a BFP for you! Fingers and toes crossed for you and here is some baby dust for you too!! :dust:

Maybe it was left over blood from when you last DTD and had blood?

Well I never got my positive :( FF says today's the day (I got mixed up and thought it was the 28th but its today)...but nope, if anything the lines are getting fainter, i don't think I ov'ed :'(. Completely fed up. Dtd this morning cos I had pain in my side last night though was ov pain i guess not though, went to the loo to find more blood but it was red, was only there when I wiped...

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that PeanutButter, I was hoping for you. :( I hope you get that BFP really, really soon and that it is a sticky bean! Hugs to you at this time and keep your chin up!

I'm getting so annoyed!! Went to the loo this morning and I have strechy CM, I'm pa's ov though or is my ov late?!

I would BD. since using FF I'm amazed how much more weight I put on CM and temps rather than OPKs. I think I sometimes 'miss' my surge as it can only last a few hours some months although since I've used agnus castus it seems to be helping. I hope you catch that egg! Xx

Best I've had aha, cd 20 i think lol x might be a longer cycle, started taking pregnacare this cycle might explain the dark limes ! xx

Pretty much yeah, as soon as i pulled it out of pee i saw it start coming then about 30 secs it was dark xx

e13489373d9323ca6ef72a0055374be7.jpg

I got mine today too! Can I join you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back