What nice thoughts do you have?

Plaztikman

Reaction score
My thoughts are:

When next summer here baby will be 8months or so, I can't wait to get paddling pool out in the garden, play with it in there, towel on the grass, family BBQ, trips to the zoo :)

I can't wait to be a daddy, I'm so excited, brings a tear to my eye sometimes when I think about the happy times ahead :)

Matt

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Will my new baby look like my son ?!
Will my son be protective over her x

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I too can't wait for next summer with the babies in the garden! I'm so excited about going on outings with them all!
Xxx

I can't wait for Christmas, I know he'll only be 3 months old but can't wait to have all the family together & dress up & spoil the lo. Oh & spring & summer next year, defo the zoo, & his first summer holiday!!x

I was thinking the same Matt. We moved just before Christmas and hubby got the lawn down in the garden on Saturday and I kept thinking this time next year will be amazing :) Baby playing in the garden (not quite running around!) bbq, family, i can't wait!! X

Christmas! And then I have been to two horsey events so far this year, and thinking I will be going to watch with baby in buggy is lovely! :)

Next summer our baby will be six months old, I cannot wait to play in the garden and have days at the beach!

I've been thinking about this a lot the past few weeks, very exciting! We also have a wedding next June where I'm a bridesmaid and baby has already been asked to be flowergirl/page boy. So looking forward to that!

I also can't wait for Christmas! Ours will be only 2 months but looking forward to showing him/her off to the family and taking millions of photos! :) xx

For my OH 30th I've booked our first mini family break to centre parks with his best mate, wife and their baby (she's due 3 weeks before me) and I can't wait! Been looking at swimming costumes for her it's going to be great!

Also I'm hoping after I have her (due 31st July) I might still get a few days in sun while OH is off. Got some gorgeous baby rompers that she's going to look adorable in! Xxx

Finding out what we are having when born. Having a newborn laying on my chest and falling asleep. Seeing my OH with the baby. Pushing the pram around town. Loads of firsts......smile, words, roll, sitting up, crawling, climbing around furniture.

christmas with the little one.
can imagine him or her staring up at the lights on the tree :) xx

Im with jess on this one, looking forward to xmas with my 7 week old baby , just chilling on the sofa feeding all day long and being forced to have a more relaxed attitude to xmas and kids, just hanging out , our family finally complete.

Oh i can get back to driving that xmas week too after my section

I can't wait for those first cuddles!! To put him/her in little outfits :) we're also planning a big family holiday next year with my inlaws to somewhere hot which I'm v excited about!!

i cant wait for xmas with my 2 kids, seeing DD1 with baby and helping her to understand and love her little sister. watching them play together and knowing that my lil girls will always have each other to play with

Going out in the pushchair with my friend who is due 4 weeks in front of me and my other friend who is due 2 weeks after me, and my brother is getting married next July so that will be really lovely having the little one there! Just want to meet my baby, see if it's a boy or girl lol x

I'm looking forward to Christmas - normally I go to massive fmaily parties etc but this year baby will only be 2 months old so we are spending it at home just the three of us, I'm so excited to have a little family, makes me smile :)

Also looking forward to the baby meeting their grandparents for first time, they are so excited about it, it's really sweet :)

We don't have a garden at the moment but I am looking forward to taking bubs to the park next summer on the weekends with my OH and letting them have a little crawl around on the grass etc, will be lovely :)

I keep thinking about next summer, time in the back garden with a paddling pool and trips to the beach etc.

also first family holiday abroad together , around his 1st birthday!

snuggles in bed.. all 3 of us on a sunday afternoon being lazy :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back