what makes ur baby LOL

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by trixipaws, Nov 11, 2007.

1. trixipaws

trixipaws Well-Known Member

im sure we all agree that the sound of ur baby giggling and laughing is just the best sound ever to any parent; so i thought if we all share our tips on how we get big baby-belly-laughs then we all multiply our chances of hearing our favourite sound!

ill start, theres 2 things that ALWAYS make millie LOL:

1. opening and closing ur mouth with a "pop", like ur imitating a fish

2. kissing her on the cheek (kinda firmly so theres a bit of suction on the skin- think shes tickley!)

post urs so i can try them on her! :)

2. Nic'n'Keeley

Nic'n'Keeley Well-Known Member

Keeley loves playin Peek a boo still

and when i kiss her starting at her feet goin all the way up to her face she thinks its hilarous

And when i chase her :lol:
    She loves belly rumbles too :)

3. Flame

Flame Well-Known Member

When i tickle his ribs he loves it, and chucking him away (in the air) makes him giggle to. also when i make the spitting the dummy out noise.

4. Krystal

Krystal Well-Known Member

see i dont have much experience since LO only started giggling for first time yesterday but he likes it when i kiss him with big pop or when i tickle his ribs gently :hug:

5. Hellokitty

Hellokitty Well-Known Member

I tickle Maia's face with my fringe, she loves its!

6. emma28

emma28 Well-Known Member

Jonah used to love it when we pulled sellotape off the roll. He used to giggle til tears ran down his face and we had to stop in case he did himself an injury :rotfl:

He still is really pleased by the smallest things :D

7. leckershell

leckershell Well-Known Member

Ryan likes it when we sit him up on our laps, with our knees up so he leans on our legs, and then we get his feet and clap them together :) he has a thing for his feet at the moment.

Also holding him in the air while you are lying/sitting down so he looks like superman and then looks down at you... he's taken to enjoying that this weekend :)

8. Emmylou

Emmylou Well-Known Member

^ That...as well as then moving her closer & further away whilst she's 'flying', also gets a giggle!!

Also, making a horse neighing noise (you know where you relax your lips and move your face side to side quickly) and moving closer to her face at the same time.

Yesterday, she was sat on the floor whilst I had a bath, and I dunked my head under and sat back up again, and she was practically splitting her sides!! I kept doing it, cos I just love the sound of her laughing, and she was in hysterics!! Simple things eh? :lol:

9. hayley

hayley Well-Known Member

Jacob loves being tickeled... i could do it all day just to hear him giggle.

He likes it when i say tick tock tick tock and move my eyes side to side.. (don't know how we foudn that one out!)

He also likes it if you smack something and say aa.. like it's naughty... smack the couch, the table, lap post's in the street...
    h x

10. Tangerinedream

Tangerinedream Well-Known Member

*looking very strange as Im trying these out on Jake*

Jake lols when I pretend to be a red indian by patting my lips while making a noise at the same time too. I try to do it on him when he is whining but he just tries to eat my fingers which makes me laugh, and he laughs too :lol:

He loves it when i make a really loud slurping noise or blow in his face.

11. Fluffy Bunny

Fluffy Bunny Well-Known Member

The last couple of days Evie has been in fits when I say "Evie, don't worry" its brilliant and I have no idea why its so funny. Small things! :D

12. farls

farls Well-Known Member

mark laughs at the usual stuff but what really cracks him up is when i iron. sometimes he just sits in his highchair laughing. grace loves it when you kiss her feet and tickle her tummy. little baby giggle is so lush.

13. Redshoes

Redshoes Well-Known Member

LOVE this thread!!
    Isaac laughs his head off, tears and everything, if we slap the TV magazine on the foot pouffe :shock: he also loves watching me shake/straighten out the washing before putting it in the dryer, when I shake it to un-wrinkle it all, and it makes that snap noise, he just goes made laughing, and he also laughs loads at the dog playing with a chew/biscuit :rotfl: I lurrrrrrrrrrrrrve his laugh, makes me cry laughing at him :rotfl:

14. trixipaws

trixipaws Well-Known Member

some new ones...

jumping up and down or bobbing my head up and down

doing a silly dance for her

tickling her tummy

15. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

Maddison doesnt giggle yet but she smiles loads if we blow raspberries in her face :shock:

16. clairescunny55

clairescunny55 Well-Known Member

millie used to laugh her head off when i shook a bin liner to open it :roll:

17. Minxy

Minxy Well-Known Member

My little sadist thinks it's hilarious when I shout at the cat. Especially if I wag my finger at him and call him a 'BAAAAAAAD KITTY!' :rotfl:

18. mummykay

mummykay Well-Known Member

:rotfl: :rotfl: @minxy!!!!

Jam laughs when I chase him, crawl around the floor and bite his legs, play peekaboo when hes in his highchair and blowing raspberries on his neck! :lol:

He cries when OH tickles me and im screamin, he comes over and whacks him away - my little protector! :lol:

19. jayla's mummy

jayla's mummy Well-Known Member

i havent had da joy of hearing jayla giggle yet! i cant wait

20. sarah113

sarah113 Well-Known Member

Hayden laughs at most things i only have to look at him and he laughs :D