what is wrong with me :(

Discussion in 'Long Term TTC & Fertility Issues' started by hardtolove, Feb 7, 2012.

1. hardtolove

hardtolove Well-Known Member

feeling soooo poorly , iv lost 1/2 a stone in the last 3 weeks dieting . my really abnormal cycles have just been 31 days and 29 days each period lasting 7 days stopped bleeding 2 days ago , ever since been sick twice , lost my apetite , want to sleep all the time , pain in my hips ,its so bad i havent been able to go to work keep crying . im sat under the duvet as i type freezing with the heating on full:(, dont know if its my horomones regulating or a virus or what dont want to waste doctors time if im ok .i have hormone and thyroid tests booked and waiting a gyno appt for pcos ? any advice ? thanks xx:nap:

2. MissJuly10

MissJuly10 Well-Known Member

My consultant told me that losing weight sometimes kicks your body into regulating itself so you might well have helped yourself out a bit there. I'd keep the appointment anyway, just incase. Nothing wrong with getting the once over I guess!

Sorry to hear your poorly, hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

P.S. congrats on the weightloss! x x

3. LouiseB

LouiseB Well-Known Member

To me, your symptoms sound like a combination of strict diet and over exertion - feeling tired and cold tends to happen to me when I'm not eating much until my body adapts. You could ofc just be sick though :)

Are you taking a broad spectrum supplement too with iron?

It could be hormones but mine have never affected me like that xx

4. hardtolove

thankyou for your replies girls , not taking any supplements at all .. maybe i should been eating loads of fruit and veg tho , sickness seems to have settled off so i am allowed back to work tomorow :) xx

5. LouiseB

LouiseB Well-Known Member

Get yourself some supplements! :shock:

You need folic acid and you need iron, especially if you are dieting! You should be on conception supplements 3 months before ttc really... makes a pregnancy extra sticky xx

6. itisbabytime

itisbabytime Well-Known Member

well done on the weight loss! regarding that though - are you going to the extreme with low calorie intake, not eating enough nutrients etc. too few calories will make you feel the cold.

then again - it could just be a bug esp if you are spewing and have achey joints.

hope ytou feel better soon!

7. hardtolove

its slimming world so i think im ok ..:) my nose and fingers are cold :(, i would kill for some chocolate cake..but nothing tastes as good as skinny feels :fib: xx

8. itisbabytime

itisbabytime Well-Known Member

hell yeah - im off the same opinion, :pizza: NOT!!