what is wrong with me ...hormones? or just hot

Positive37

Reaction score
I have lost the pregnancy glow its gone!!!!!!!!!! never to be seen again

i am 35 weeks on Wed and just feel damn right miserable.

had this SPD which thankfully isnt as bad as it was a few weeks back. one positive

havent slept well for a long time but past few weeks been awful:
heartburn
heavy bump
dizzy when I move in night
Wee breaks

Had head cold since wed and it just wont shift

Lost appetite as its so hot, and cant focus on anything at minute, actually feel lost like i dont know what to do with myself

Feel unsociable, tired and just not myself
I thought id love maternity leave but not making most of it at all right now

is it my hormones?
is it heat?
or is it just pregnancy?

Sorry to moan xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

don't apologise for moaning your 35 weeks pregnant and its about 1,000,000 degrees!!!

I don't suffer with SPD but have a bad back which wakes me up on a night and the wee breaks are just a pain in the bum!!!!!!!

My first couple of weeks of mat leave I just crashed didn't want to see anyone do anything just wanted to curl up in a ball and sleep until I went into labour but I am now into week 4 and feel a lot better :) I had great plans of laying in the garden with a book and relaxing but its just far too hot.

Don't forget you haven't been well and from the sounds of it your still not and you have had a busy time with decorating etc perhaps this is your bodies way of saying chill out while you can these babies are still growing and taking everything possible from you so we need to rest up. xxx

I love hearing from you Tilly you always seem to make SO much sense thanks hunny

Your right tbh its been a week since finished work and all last work was out house with painters here. his back tomz!! for 2 days so more time away so really cant plan or settle...

Just feel that I have so much to do and cant get head around it all. need to wash baby clothes, pack hospital bag etc.
Am i worrying too much I have time yet dont i?

Am defo not well still- just filled up another hanky of snot ( TMI) i just dont know where it is coming from!
I havent had one day where I have just sat on sofa and watched TV. and its so needed

I think I am just being hard on myself - hate how I look now, big large thread vein on nose which needs zapping when move arrives - Face looks fat, hair feels dry - am massive ( was asked if i was overdue in homebase yesterday)
and look tired

When I should be so happy as moo will be here soon.

I am gonna run a hot bath ( i know mad coz its hot but its soothing) nice dinner and watch some TV.

what happened to the glow Ha, ha come back wherever u are!!

how are you , so near for you Hunny i cant wait to find out if your team pink or blue and am so glad you have your mum back home xxxxx

I felt pretty good about being pregnant up until week 33(ish). All of a sudden, by nice neat bump became huge and heavy, the puffy hands, feet and ankles stopped going down at all, I was walking funny because of the ligaments in my back and needed a back brace and with picking up viral infections and getting run down, my skin had a horrible outbreak of spots. Now it's so hot, the glow is more a shine of sweat and I feel hideous. I've started to get a lot of pressure and sharp pains in lower abdomen and groin now. I can't wait for baby to arrive now!!!

I really want this heat to let up as I have a list of things I want to do around the house, but it's too hot to get them done.

ah bless you hun! I think sometimes its just easier to break things down when your not in the situation.

in terms of what you have to do, washing babies clothes will only take a day, I decided just to do all of ours on quick washes as they weren't dirty just needed freshening up (obviously that's a personal choice) so it really didn't take long.

perhaps you can write a list of everything you want to put into your hospital bag that way you have something to work from when you come to pack it again mine probably took about 30 mins- in an emergency could be done in early labour!!

I had the same thing a woman in work told me several times that I was bigger than her and she had twins and by 35 weeks everyone was telling me there was no way I could go full term as there was no where for the baby to go I don't feel like I have grown an awful lot more since then my bump has just dropped and as my thoughtful hubby told me last night I am now all up front rather than being round haha!!

everyone thinks that pregnancy is going to be an amazing time where you will glow when in reality your hot, uncomfortable generally a couple of stone heavier than normal and exhausted and worrying that everything is ok- in normal life if I put on this much weight, didn't sleep and was constantly stressed I wouldn't be overally happy so why should we be now? other than the fact we have these little miracles growing inside us its fairly pants.

I'm doing ok thanks cant really believe how quickly it is coming feel a lot better now mum is home im not crossing my legs anymore :)! So not long until we find out what this little monkey is I dreamt last night it was a boy all my other dreams have been girls so I really have no idea xxx

Joeyclaire think we are on the same page and yep it all changed for me at 33(ish) weeks :-(
We are similar in due dates too . :)

I have SO much to do and no energy or motivation to do any. BF just got home and I have had a big cry!!

Roll on August Ha,

Thanks K8 xxxxxx

Hey Hun just wanted to say ditto lol! I feel so agitated just now I don't know wots wrong with me it wot to do with myself and this heat is driving me crazy!
I think its a combination of all three things- heat, being heavily preggers and hormones great combination!
I feel like I could actually lose it at any moment lol seemingly this is a sign babba is on the way!
I'm glad ur spd isn't as bad!
I don't get a great sleep either I'm so uncomfy and my bump is so heavy now!
And I am starting to panic that I don't have anything ready yet got so much to do but don't know where to start!
Ur not alone chick just take each day as it comes and try not to stress oh and stock up on plenty ice lollies! They are my life saver at the moment and keeping me semi sane! Lol! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back