what is this?

Krystal

Reaction score
I need to google something but cant think what it's actually called.

you know that thing you can get to wear underneath your dress/clothes that holds you in a bit and hides your flab?

seen them on this morning during week but can't find one :hug:

I call them magic knickers, or bridget jones knickers, dunno the technical name

Gurdle?

God knows lol

sorry i havent been very helpful...

do you mean like magic pants but the all in one??

i think they are called body stockings :)

edit: scrap that..thats really not what your looking for..lol

Sweetcheeks24 said:
fran_23 said:
do you mean like magic pants but the all in one??

yeah thats the one..

thanks Kimbo your a star

no probs,,, i know what they are because i used to be so used to wearing them :oops: :lol: :lol:

fran_23 said:
i think they are called body stockings :)

edit: scrap that..thats really not what your looking for..lol

lol, i know :lol:

I searched for that at first :shock: :rotfl:

good god who wears those things??
far far from sexy!!

fran_23 said:
make sure you get the red "extra tacky" one!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

saying that I think the slimming thing i just bought is gonna look just as sexy :puke: least i'll be wearing something over the top of it though :lol:

i need to get about 500 of those to wear at once to hold me in! :rotfl: :rotfl:

If you were like uber fat though, where does it squash the fat to? I mean, it's gotta go somewhere right..?

:think:

leckershell said:
If you were like uber fat though, where does it squash the fat to? I mean, it's gotta go somewhere right..?

:think:

you ever see the famliy member that u used to never be able to shut up? the one who was the life and soul of the party.... the one who also mysteriously lost a lot of wegiht.... well shes sat in the corner unable to breath, as the fat is being squished into were her lungs used to be :lol:

LOL i have tried one of them slimming suits and they are fantastically uncomfortable and your trousers always fall down coz of the texture of the material! but they do hold it in quite well though i got mine from debenhams.

they are a pain in the arse to get on so once you have them on... dont drink alot as it is a chore to get them back up after going to the loo!

ll well thanks girls, after hearing all of this i'm not sure i want one anymore :rotfl:

luckily i'm not uber fat so dont think it's gonna have trouble hiding it, just want it to smooth out a few lumps and bumps left over from baby :D

In answer to leckershell

we always used to figure thats what women who look really thin but have suspiciously fat calves are wearing :think: :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back