What is this ungodly time of the morning :)....PICS Added

BellaRiven

Reaction score
Oh yes it's SCAN DAY woop woop :)

Good luck to all the ladies who are going for their 20 week scan today :)

Ours is at 8.10 am just as well the hospital is 10 minutes away lol xxxx

Last edited:
Good Luck Hun, you will be there now :) cant wait to see some pics and if u manage to stay team yellow xxx

Good luck I have 3 hrs to go!!! xxx

sooooo exciting! good luck hun be thinking of you xx

Ooh, you'll have been and done by now BellaRiven, hope it went well! Xx

LOL it went very well :) we got some really good pictures I will add them later when I am back from work :)

In regards to team Yellow it appears we weren;t going to get away with not viewing something whilst the scan was being done but we weren;t sure, then she sent me off for a wander as my bladder was empty, didn;t feel empty :) and in the half hour that we were wandering around like lost souls OH said he wanted to know but would leave it up to me........great.........

It appears we did see something previously and we are TEAM BLUE!!!! :dance::dance::love:

The thought is settling in that we are having a boy and I am quite pleased we found out now :)

It was so difficult not to find out 1 beacuse little man flashed everything he had with a big smile lol and 2 because when your looking at the screen it's so different to a 12 week scan as it now looks like a baby :)

ohh how wonderful sooooooo happy for vou can't wait to see pics!

She also said I had an anterior placenta, but that as I grow it could move which I am really hoping as I would like to try a natural birth at least :)

Congrats on team blue BellaRiven! I had a feeling you would be blue, my feelings are pretty spot on at the mo! Glad it went well xx

congratulations on your scan hun :) cant wait to see some pics and ur now Team Blue :blue: the same as me!! its really hard not to find out but least the little man will be all kitted out by the time he is born really happy for you xx

congrats on team blue and glad your scan went well :) xx

Congrats on team blue hunny, gets to show the Chinese gender thing is still only 50/50! Can't wait to see pics xx

congrats to another team blue xxxx

Congrats on another team blue member hunni :-D

My wee man done that at his scan as well, could tell straight away he was a boy lol legs wide open and all that!! no dignity lol, cant wait to see the pics xxx

Congrats on team blue! Glad everything went well, and fx ur placenta moves. I've heard that it quite often does move as u and baby grow.

Congrats on team blue lots of little boys!!!

I had anterior placenta with my LO and it never caused any issues with the birth but it did make it more difficult for OH to feel her kicking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back