What is that shadow?

BlondeP

Reaction score
This is my FRER . I'm now two days late! Got another positive opk this morning along with this funny shadow on my frer. I can see it in normal light but my phone wouldn't show it as well. Can any one help with telling me if that's THE line or just a line. Taken a minute after the test was done. Like, does that line show up if it's a bfn? Sorry for all the questions!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
It could be a very faint positive?! It it could be an indent. Some frers I've had in the past have quite deep indents where the kind should be. Take it apart xx

As above, could be an indent or early bfp - if you are getting positive OPKs thats good, I got positive opks my first pregnancy before getting my bfp 8 days late!!

However, ttcing this time I took apart a FRER and if anything it gave me an awful evap line - Id wait till later or morning and try another tbh. Try a 5h hold and dont drink loads.

Good luck.

xxxx

Thanks for your input ladies :) il try stay positive! Xxx

Very exciting! Can you please post actual pic? X

The camera hasn't picked it up as well as it looked in normal eye xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 95
Hmm I'm not sure! One minute I was sure it's pink the next it looks white lol X

I think I can see something very faint. May be try another one in the morning with fmu? x

I think I see something too! What does it look like to you? Good luck cx

Roxyroo that's how I thought! Will hopefully be able to get some more first responders tomorrow as my eBay cheapie a test level is too high to be worth it now :( still getting positive opk though and apparently that's a sign. Fingers crossed ladies, I need something positive to happen right now xxxx

I've had those in the past, it's hard to tell. There is an indent in some FR tests that show up, I used the check for an indent before I tested using my torch on my phone. Fingers crossed for you lovely xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back